ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

@ Ruth I got mirena coil in last Nov and totm is only starting to regulate now. When it was first put in think I bled for like 4 weeks.

@ Carly good woman doing the shred, Im sure loss will be good this week.

Well so much for me not tucking into my weeklies, oh was in the pub, kids in bed, catching up on the wks tv I had recorded and munched my way thru 20 of my weeklies (cadbury dairy milk 8pp, crisps 5pp on 2 slices bread 5pp and a ww bar 2pp) argghhhhhhhhhh! Aw well, suppose thats what they are for, still have over half left and wont use them up, just hoping my overindulgence tonight will wait til Wed eve wi to raise its ugly head. Fingers x I will get my 2lb loss giving me 5th silver 7 and into the 12stones...

Erin well done on your loss :)

Thanks Bindi! I have an I U D so its gonna get worse :( thanks for the info

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Can I just ask why you got the I u d they are meant to make your periods really heavy!! I couldn't do that which is got the marina! It's brilliant I still get storing of totm but only have a few patches of blood and that's it!! Sorry tmi lol!

Bindi 20 weeklies will still see your 2pm loss this week I'm sure

My tummies really sore tonight and I haven't eaten anything bad!! Really must remember to make a doc appointment again!!

And ha ha leanne it was evil and funny but had to be done!! They weren't for wakening lol

Bindi it's fab when the wee ones the their first steps xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope ur tummy feels better!

I have the implant and haven't had a period since it went it xx

Not feeling as bad now!! Had a sore back all of a sudden too but it's mostly away now!! Can't wait till my DVD,s come to get started!! :)

What Dvds did u get lauren?

Ruth, sounds painful. I admire anyone with the coil, it just makes me wince. Id get the implant but I'm worried about weight gain :S

I'm sure you'll be fine this week Bindi, fingers x for u that u get ur 2lb & more!

Carly -are u still doing zumba? How are u finding it?

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Hope ur back feels better soon Lauren and that ur DVDs arrive today :)

Sherry - I bought the 30 day shred so I have been doing that for the last 9 days but hope to get bk to Zumba soon :) xx

How's 30 day shred working out, are u finding it hard? Xxx

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Yea it is hard but it's very motivating and because I aimed to do it 30 days straight I find it's harder to decide not to do it... 3 times in the last 9 I really couldn't face but I got off my arse and did it :) xx

Sherry i completely forgot to say hi to you yesterday lol!!! Was in work and was trying to type messages quickly!!! I got jillian michaels banish fat, boost motabolizm and no more trouble zones (am to big of a wimp atm to do the shred lmao, i haven't exercised in 2 months lol) and i got another one called 10 minute solution fat blasting latin dance!!!

aw dear lord I am wrecked today!!! I never got to sleep till after 4am, i just couldn't sleep!!!

My scales are still saying -4.5lb!! I can't wait to WI tomorrow!!! I just hope the ww ones are as nice to me as mine are atm and i haven't got my hopes up for nothing lol!!!! xxxxxx

Saturday 11th June

Breakfast:
Milk 1pp
Coffee 0pp
WW yog 1pp
watermelon 0pp (2pp)

Lunch:
Diet Coke Chicken 2pp
Rice 6pp (8PP)

Spicey Meatballs 4PP
Pasta 6pp (10pp)

Snacks:
Melon 0pp
Dairy milk 6pp
Battered Sausage (10pp?)
8 large glasses Water 0pp
Diet Boost 0pp (16PP)

Total: 36/32pp
Dailys used 32pp
AP used 4pp

Can't remember if I posted Sat's tracker so just put it on again rather than going back through the posts lol xxxx

Sunday 12th June

Breakfast:
Diet boost 0pp
Black coffee 0pp
Bannana 0pp

Lunch:
Roast beef 5pp
Potatoes 4pp
Peas 3pp
Carrots 0pp
Gravy 1pp (13pp)

Dinner:
Beans 4pp
Lett + Onion 0pp
Scotch egg 9pp
Mayo 4pp
Pineapple 0pp
Milk 1pp (18pp)

Total: 31/32 dailys used!!!

You are all very quiet today!!! I'm feeling very lonely :( lol

Here's today's Pre WI food plan:

Breakfast:
Milk in coffee 0pp

Lunch: Tortilla wrap 4pp
Ham 1pp
Passata and 1 tbsp tomatoe puree 0pp
Lazy garlic and chilli 0pp
Peppers and onions 0pp
Light mozerella 3pp

Before work: Another Wrap 8pp

In work: Meatballs and pasta 10pp

27/32 May or may not add a snack to that!! Depending on how hungry i am

BRING IT ON WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy ur pizza :)

I'm in sooo much pain in my legs :( may have to have a day off! I'm excited about WI too! Craving choc today tho :( x

Im thinking about doing the 30DS at some point but not a lot of people I know or speak to have lost anything substantial from doing it. Have you lost anything from it yet Carly??

I just got myself a Shock Absorber swimming costume because it has a built in sports bra, I bought a new one a few weeks ago but when I put it on it just flattens my boobs down to my belly button, it looks awful! lol but by the time it arrives I'll have my totm & so im gonna have to wait ages to use it!

Got myself a job too, I forgot to tell you all!! Start tomorrow, working for George @ Asda! So excited, and its loads of walking so im thinking of all the weight ill lose! lol

Hope your 4.5lb loss stays for WI!!

Congrats on getting the job! I'm in so much pain today :(

But I haven't weighed since starting! Scales at home showed 5 down yest but tomorrow will tell and I will measure too xx

Take a bath, petal. Im assuming uv got achey legs cos of the 30DS! lol I've got a really sore thigh (just one!) from the race for life yesterday, think i might take a bath too!

Well done on getting the job that's brilliant!!

Ugh my wee one was just sick!! I'm really worried about him, he,s Been heaving while eating meals and now he's finally been sick!' it's Been going on for a few weeks now and seems to be getting worse :(

I hope the 4.5 sticks for tomorrow too!! Carly u have to do one better than me lol with your -5 lol only joking xxx

I Hate going in the bath :( but may have to!

Haha Lauren - mine probably won't stick coz it doesn't usually :( lol xx

Back