ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

If ur on fb I'll add u :)

I lost a stone in two weeks on SW I couldn't keep it up coz I missed my snacks so does work :) xx

wow! a stone in 2 weeks! thats amazing! But WW clearly works for u too, and it really didnt for me. Fingers crossed it works for me though!

If anyone wants to add me just go to facebook.com/sultryabyss :) xxxxx

Got ya sherri!!! Good luck with Slimming world Honey!!!

Well done Ruth!!! :)

Bindi if that's the case then you will have your mega good loss next week :)xxxxxxxx

Well I bounced out of bed at 6.50, I've missplaced my iphone and couldn't set an alarm (so i was terrified of running late lol) Have to get a bath before heading to the hairdressers at 9am!! So little me wont be on here the rest of the day!!!

I went to bed early last night in preperation for today and found myself laying thinking in my bed!! I started getting nervous about today!! I mean come on, who gets nervous about someone elses wedding??? I was thinking about all the other people who will be there and what if I weren't as good as them!! What if no-one wanted to sit with us, or hold a conversation!! Or acknowledge me!!! Ugh I know i'm just being stupid but that's the way my silly insecure mind works!! I'm sure it will be fine (hopefully)!! I was the same at the hen night, when it was actually fine!!! Too many years of putting myself down just!! I should really stop thinking of myself as inferior to others!!! But it's hard to give up a life time of thinking!!!

Hope everyone has a good day and I will catch up with everyone tomorrow!! Wish me luck!!! xxxxxxx

Enjoy ur day Lauren and ur nt inferior to any one... and u r going look just too darn gud in ur lovely dress .... :) enjoy x
Hope everyone else has a gud day
Carly ull will enjoy the drive and ull get there and do ur job that U can do chick.... Gud luck x
Well my wi is today soo wish me luck .. I worked hard this week apart frm the weekend bt I hope I hve pulled pass that one
Gud luck for anyone else on wi today x
Wildtrapeze I can't find u on fb ... Will try later again
Hve a nice day everyone :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yass just put in www.facebook.com/sultryabyss and you will get sherri xxxx

Good luck with wi! I'm sure you'll do great xxxxxxxx

Yeah I know i'm just being silly!! It's time like these just that my insecurity's come out xxxxxxx

Have a fab day at the wedding Lauren, you will look amazing after all your hard work!! :) and you ARE good enough for anyone, you are a lovely person and i'm sure everyone at the wedding will think so too :) xxxx

Added Sherri :)

Lauren - u are amazing, stunning, funny and caring and every single person there would be lucky if u allowed them to talk to u :D have a fabulous day princess Lauren and let us see them pics!! X

Thanks girls you really cheer me up! Found my phone! I set it on the wee mans bed last night when I was tucking him in! Am heading to get my hair and makeup done in a minute! It's a nice sunny day here and I'm hoping it stays that way for my friends photos!

Love you guys xxx

Lauren, I want to say, thank you for cheering me up yesterday and making me smile. Have a lovely day and I know you will look and feel lovely. Coz that's what you are.

Tracy
xxx

Just had myself weighed, ive weighed in at 189.5lb. Im really chuffed about that actually because that means I've actually stayed the same despite eating loads of pizza, ice cream, crisps, chocolate, chips....you name it! Mind you, it'll probably come up and bite me in the ar$e later haha! Im going to restart my ticker now too, completely starting from scratch!

Dont worry about the wedding Lauren, ur gonna look lovely and your a lovely person, you'll come back wondering what you was ever worrying about!!

Starting my slimming world today then, just about to make myself a full veggie breakfast!

Have a great day Lauren!!! You deserve it for doin so well :)

Carly and Ruth, well done on your great losses!!! They're fab.

Wildt good luck on SW, hope it goes well for you

I've wi tonight and not looking forward to it :( TOTM came yesterday and all I've seemed to do is eat rubbish. I really wish I didn't crave those things when I'm feeling down.

got my totm yesterday too Leanne and managed to eat a whole bag of malteasers (the share pack - i didnt share...) half a tub of sorbet, a chocolate bar, quorn sausage sandwich, 2 cod in breadcrumbs and 2 bags of cheddars dipped in chilli philly lol

somehow after all that and being on my totm im still weighing in at 189lbs. Its either a miracle or its gonna bite my backside in a few days.

Everyones a bit quiet today, its usually me! Where is everyone?!!

Trying to get into a Shock Absorber swimming costume has to be a talent surely... its a cross back one with a bra built in. Backflips would be simpler I think....

2.jpg

Hi all,
Am so not motivated today after my sts last night. I know if I stick with it, scales will be good next week, but its so hard. Damn scales why couldnt you even give me a .5lb loss last night. Grrrrr!!!!
Ok rant over
Hows everyone getting on today? Earned 6ap walking this morn :) and day is going ok so far.
Lauren make sure to post a pic hun, Im sure you look fab and will have a great day x

You'll probably find you'll get a good loss next week if your 100% again Bindi, dont fret pet your doing brilliantly!

I haven't had dinner yet, im not even hungry. I had my big veggie breakfast, a baked potato with beans and cheese for lunch and I was gonna have spag bol but im really not hungry. Im not sure if I should eat now to avoid 'picking' later if I get hungry and its too late to eat?

You'll be great next week Bindi! Don't worry :)

Hope you have a fab time at the wedding Lauren! Don't you worry about anything you will be and look fab!

Wildtrapeze I have seen those costumes they look insane I have one like it and the back is always crossed and uncomfortable!

Ruth
x

Yippee ... Lost .. 3lb this week :) :) ... If I cld lose 2lb nxt week i wld b bck to wat I was 3 weeks ago .... Going for gold this week and b 100%....
hope everyone else is going ok....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yass thats brill hun, you must be well chuffed with yourself

Back