ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Well done yass, 3lb is brill!
I lost 1 this week, which isn't too bad as I haven't gave it 100% this week :)

Thanks everyone cld nt hve done it without everyone's support and encouragement ... Thanks again ... Ur a grt bunch of people
and I'm proud to call u my mates xx :)
Leanne ... 1lb is a 1lb and it's off ... Every little ounce counts wth us lot... Keep going Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah thanks yass, sometimes I just have to remind myself that its better off than on lol :)

1lb is good Leanne!!! Its a step in the right direction :)

Well done too Yass thats brilliant :)

U can do it Bindi!

Sherri - very slinky in that pic ;) lol I want that cossie... Or maybe u just want to look like that in one?! Hmmm - how is SW treating ya?

Yass - yay well done :)

Leanne - well done :)

Lauren - hope u are suitably tipsy, feel glam and the life n soul - can't wait to hear from u!

Xx

I got it from eBay Carly for £13 with tags & everything. Bargain! Just waiting for my pesky totm to pass so I can use it!

Was thinking this morning about Laurens total weight loss, absolutely amazing. Well done Lauren :)

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Morning all,
Hows everyones morning going? Just back from my usual walk, in the lashings of rain, 6AP earned. Didnt have a great day yday, was out shopping yday and was very tempted to have a mcd's big mac meal, was playing on my mind all day that I wanted something along those lines, didnt give in to it but did use up some of my weeklies, need to tot them up on the tracker, reckon I used about 10 :(. Its amazing how a not so good result can mess with your head, but am back on it today thank god :D. Have a pot of 0pp soup cooking away and have the meals planned for the rest of the day. Have nothing on today or tomorrow but going to see take that on sun with the girls, so will be having a nice lunch out and a few drinks, so need to be extra good til then and for rest of week.
Leanne well done on your 1lb loss, step in the right direction, it all adds up hun :)
Hope Lauren isnt too hungover this morn, dying to see pics and hear how her day went :rolleyes:
Anyone up to anything nice at the weekend?

Well girls!!! I had an amazing day!!! And like you all said, I don't know what I was worried about!! The venue was gorgeous, the bride was amazing looking with her veil and her big trail on her dress!! Bridesmaids were blue!! The food was to die for!! Resulting in me today having 5flipping lb ON!! Lol,but it was really amazing and I'm hoping that I can pull it back for tuesday Morning!! Gonna live on dailys now and just write off my weeklies!! There was a few girls there who were also at ww and we were laughing that we had used a months worth of weeklies lmao!!! The night ended up with me swinging from the lampshades iykwim, tmi i know lmao!!! Will look into getting the photos up when I'm finished typing this message!!! And not the photos of me swinging from the lampshades lmao oj xxxxxx

Sherri I hope sw is going well for you!!!

Yass well done girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leanne 1lb is a step in the direction you want to go!! It all adds up in the big picture xxx

Bindi -You can do it!! XXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry if i've missed anyone! But remember i'm delicate today!!!

Sherri - bargain!

Bindi - u are allowed to enjoy ur weeklies missy :) well done for APs! I'm going to this quiz in a local church hall - bring ur own booze - not sure what to take if anything..

Lauren - sounds like a fabulous day! Looking forward to pics - glad some as censored ;) lol! U can pull that bk u kno u can!

Xxx

Aw it was a great day!! I'm gonna try and limit my dailys today so I can maybe order a chow mein at dinner time to kill my hangover :)

Enjoy yourself to night Carly! If you have enough pp then have a wee drink! Though if your planning on going out tomorrow night maybe you should give it a miss tonight! Depends on your plans!

Think I might try starting my exercise DVDs tomorrow! Am too delicate today lol xxx

I keep forgetting to say girls!!!

I have a little news in the Job department!! (As you all know I hate my job!!) Well my mum childminds for a living and 1 of the mothers is a school friend of the OH!!! She is just starting a job (high up) in home help!!! And she says they are desperate for workers!!! So I'm thinking of applying for it!! (although it would be more or less mine if I wanted it!) But now i'm terrified at the fact of leaving my job and going and doing something different!!! It would be more hours but I would have more days off!! And would know what I was working etc etc!!! But I'm also panicked in case I can't do the job!!! Working in a chip shop is all I've ever known!!!! I would also be terrified of having to go and hand in my notice and tell my current boss that I was leaving!!! I'm petrified of them!!!! Aw I don't know what to do!! I think I will fill in the form anyway and take it from there!!! xxx

Lauren, glad you had a good day. Drink loads of water today to flush out the alchol and you will be grand by Tues. When I weighed in this week leader asked me was I drinking lots of water to replace what I was losing thru exercise and I wasnt, I would drink a pint after my walk and then 4-5 cups green tea a day, gonna up the water intake for this week, maybe I need more water, really have to get those scales moving, need 5lb off for my June goal, I know it can be done with a huge effort from me. My interim goal of 3.5st off for hols in Aug (9wks) is a long way off

I need 2.5lb for my June Goal!! And i know its achievable too if I get my butt in gear!! A sts would be nice this week and then 2.5lb at least the week after!! Wouldn't like this to be the first month that I didn't make my monthly goal!!!!

Yeah I agree!! You need to get the water intake up to flush out the food!! Am gonna try and start pinning pints of water now instead of the coffee (its only dehydrating me more)

glad u had a nice time Lauren!! Sounds like fun :) dont worry about the 5lb its probably just where you need to drink loads of water and flush it out, like you say. Cant wait to see pics! As for the new job I think you should go for it! If working in a chip shop is all you've ever known then it'll be nice for a change of scene, something else to put on your CV! Think of all the nice socialable hours involved lol!

Carl hows your day going petal? You manage to get to you client ok this morning I take it??

Hey Lauren!
Glad you had a good time at the wedding, sounds amazing! don't worry about what the scales today, focus on tuesday and you will get a loss!
As for the job, you should DEFINETELY go for it! I think you would be great at that kind of thing as you seem like a real people person, who would help put someone at ease! You have nothing to lose, so go for it! :) Worry about handing your notice in after- you don't owe them anything!! Could be a great new start to go with the new you :)
Let us know how you get on and enjoy your chow mein! xxxxx

glad you had a fab day Lauren and I agree with everyone else about the job ... go for it a change is as good as a rest x

Aw it was fab! Gonna fill out the form for the job this weekend and then just take it from there! Photos of last nite are in my mini min photo album if use want a nosey!

Aw I just had a Chinese! Chicken chow mein chips and gravy! Couldn't even ear it all! Still feel abit guilty even though I had enough dailys to cover it! Gettin boys to bed then feet up and a few DVDs :)

Lauren I had a look at your photos you look really lovely. My sister in law gets married in August and I love your dress, where is it from?

xxx

Back