ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Glad you had a good time Lauren, go for the job! You can always do a trial and see if you like it or not...

I started WW again today properly. I'm quite enjoying it. Going to have a curry now and some rice but have loads of points left so should be ok.

Mrs m the dress is out of quiz! U should look online! There are loads of dreads!

Chika well done on getting back to it and enjoy your curry tonight xx

Aw I had a snooze for an hour! Woke up with killer munchies and soo thirsty! Gonna try and fight it though! Gonna watch a DVD now! Xxx

Hey haven't been on much- quickly skimmed all the posts-

Lauren go for the job :) I think you'd be fab.

Hope everyone is well -
7 1/2 more days left of work until I'm off for 7 weeks :) :)

Omg I would love that amount of time off with the kids! Gonna have to make do with my 2 weeks for now! New job is 5.6 weeks holidays in the year!! Nearly treble what I'm gettin now! :) xxx

I know it's great - take my wee man and my nieces out- here there and everywhere.

Sounds good Lauren go for it xx

OMG LEB I'm so jealous! Are you a teacher?

Only had lunch today at 12, had work at 5 - 10 got home and pigged out cos I was too hungry! Have worked out that I've had 37 syns haha! Oh dear..... pot noodle 6, TWO doughnuts 25, small chocolate bar 6. If i gain this week it serves me right!! Going to make some bolognese tomorrow and have it before i go to work. Such a pain cos 4pm seems to early to have dinner....

Lauren you look fantastic in ur new pics, I bet you felt good too!

Hi girls ... Glad u had a gud time Lauren ... I give my vote in as well ... Go for the job ...
Chika welcome bck...
How's everyone else...
I had a another bad day bt going to put it behind me... 2morrow is another day .. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you had a nice time Lauren!
Id go for that job too I bet you'd be great at it!

Ruth
X

Sherri Eat just before you go to work and it stops you gettin over hungry at work! That's what I do anyway!

Yass you can do it xxxx

Hello All

I am very disoriented and confuddled lol... I appear to have fallen asleep at 8ish and just woken up (apparently early mornings and busy days don't agree with me haha)... I was all ready in my gym gear to shred but apparently my body was not... I woke up at 3.30am so am catching up and then into bed properly... gonna shred tomorrow and do some Davina to make up for my two days without shredding .... feeling guilty :(

Lauren - the quiz night is tomorrow so no alc or anything today...you look absolutely stunning in this pictures.. u really don't look like you have much more to lose! Hope u get chance to do the dvds tomorrow :) and as for the job it sounds fab! and as everyone said you are a lovely friendly people person and would be amazing at that job - defo apply and go with the flow :) I will tell ur boss ur leaving if u like :p oh and u will get that 2.5lb for ur June goal no probs! hope u enjoyed your chow mein :) (think u may be addicted lol) also 2 weeks hols at ur current job is awful - u poor thing!

Bindi -U will get ur interim goal hun - u are working so hard - it is within reach :)

Anna - hope u are well :)

LEB - that's exciting - 7 1/2 days :) - do u think the diet will be easier or harder in hols.. sounds like u will have a lovely time with family :)

Sherri - my visit with my client went fine - he was horrid but what should I expect from a Criminal lol - Bless u hun - I used to start work at 3.45 and it is very confused for the old hunger - just write today off and back to it .. bolognese YUM!

Yass - Hope ur ok lovely - tomorrow (today) is a new day :)

Ruth - hope ur well :)

Jem - hi :)

Think that is everyone :) xx

Chika - well done for getting back to it and glad u are enjoying it :)

Well I now feel like total and utter crap!!!!!

For those regulars on here - U may recall the boy who was quite fit from the BBQ a few weeks ago... that I thought may be interested and my friend said was desperate.. evidenced by him pulling another loss after we left... anyways... 4.30am is apparently an appropriate time for him to find my number on fb ring me out of the blue and ask if I want him to come over so we can hook up... WTF?!? Do I look like someone who has that low selfesteem that that is a good chat up line!? He isn't the only one who is pushing for random "fun" - I feel utterly rubbish - I deserve better than this... and yet why do I feel guilty and want to apologise?!?!?!

xx

I'm an idiot!!!!!!!!!! I Facebook messaged him apologising if I was rude and got a dirty message back?!?! Who does he think he is! Grrrrr x

lol Carly!! I replied on another post but pretty much don't worry about him!! He's not worth it!!

My sides are sore today!! Feel like my poor body is only coming round a bit now from the wedding!! Still feel wrecked!! Scales are still saying +4lb this morning!! I'm off on Thursday so I may leave it to then to go to WI!!! Give me a few days to get back into it and get at the Dvd's!!! Would love the OH to take the boys out for an hour till I did it!!! The boys would be trying to come into the living room and end up getting kicked in the face knowing my luck!! Or my OH would stand behind me laughing lol!!! I'm gonna do it for definate before work!! Will keep ya'll posted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and Carly I still have nearly another 3 stone to go!! Think it's all on my hips lol!! Yesterday I called out at work to get my wages and everyone was saying I wouldn't need to lose much more!!! But that's ok for them to say!! They aren't living in my body!! I'm the one who has to be happy with it!!! Iykwim!!

Didn't get reading all the posts, theres so many. But will try and catch up later.

Lauren glad you enjoyed your day!! You will have it pulled back for wi :) You should def go for that job, it would be great for you!!! Less temptation aswell.

Bindi enjoy take that, you lucky lucky girl!:D

My best friends wedding is today so I'm just going to have fruit for breakfast to try and save some pp. Its not till 3 so need lunch aswell. Going to try and keep it very low too. Hopefully I stick to it :D x

Leanne how often does your best friend get married??? Enjoy your day pet!! You've worked so hard, You deserve it!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm just about to do day 1 of my new Banish Fat, Boost Metablism Dvd!!! Don't think its counted in days but I'm gonna count!!! Oh dear lord please wish me luck, I haven't exercised in 2 months!!!! (unless you call dancing at a wedding exercise lol xxx)

Back