ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Just the once hopefully Lauren lol although been planning for the las year. And dancing def is exercise ha ha x

I had a slice of ww toast with my fruit, didn't really want to use the point but didn't want to through it out either (excuses, excuses) lol x

Leanne take 1 day off for your friends wedding! That's what I did lol! Have a great day!

Well done Tracey u big loser lol!

Just did the DVD! Jillian michaels is trying to kill me!! Did 5/7 circuits plus the warmup and cool down! Think that's not bad for a girl who hasn't worked out in months! Ugh feel like I could lye down now! Xxxx

Lauren - I would never want to be one of those interfering people who tell u to stop! Was just telling u u look fab! We all kno when we are comfortable :) thanks for ur replies - he is an idiot! Lol glad the DVD went ok :) well done for motivation - were any children harmed in the process?! Lol

Leanne - have an awesome day! Don't worry about pp till tomorrow! Just enjoy

Tracyjane - yay well done! 2 stone woop woop! How long is that in... U star!!

Xxx

Aw i wasn't meaning you Carly! In a way it's a complement that people don't think your that heavy anymore! :)

There was a few children In the way but none harmed as of yet lol! Worked it out as 8Ap for 45 minutes! Does that sound roughly right! That jillian one is evil lol! Am trying to put my butt into the house work to hopefully earn a few more today :) not to eat but to undo some damage from Thursday :) xxx

Is 8AP at high intensity? Sounds roughly right coz u are a lot lighter than me! I get 6AP for 20 moms of Jillian lol xx

Yeah 35 min at high intensity 7Ap and 12 minutes low intensity 1Ap! I hope that's right lol xxxx

Sounds right :) xx

I'm going to have a 40 min siesta before work! Been a long few days and I'm dreading going back to work! Ah well! It has to be done!!!!

Enjoy nap! Hope work is ok xx

Cant snooze cause the kids are being
Too noisy lol! Think I'll jus get up and have a coffee! Note to self I must buy a jar of decaf! Am trying to knock back the water ATM but it's not helping that I'm dehydrating myself with coffee!!

Am thinking a ham toastie before work an then a chicken salad in work later :)

And I'm gonna do the bfbb DVD again tomorrow! Am hoping it will be easier lol x

Lmao! My boys put the workout DVD on and you should have seen them trying to workout lmao! The older boy said mummy I'm doing my exercises and was trying to get me up to do more! What a good PT lol! I tol him I'd done enough till tomorrow though lolxxx

Lol
How cute are u kids! Maybe do it with them hehe (tomorrow obviously!) :) enjoy ur toast x

Hehe there's a chance of them getting ninja chopped if I do it beside them lol! Am doing a health and safety assessment as we speak lol! Am glad they find it entertaining though! I want my kids to be active! My abs are a bit sore already omg that was only the first time lol! I'll be crippled in a week lol! Think of jills abs think of jills abs lmao xxx

God would love her abs! X

I know!! All them girls have while big shoulders and arms though! I wouldn't be wanting them lol about to head into work! Will catch up later! Carly enjoy ur pub quiz xxxx

Hi all
Hows we all doing? Quiet this evening isnt it
Lauren well done on earning all those AP, you will be losing half st a week if ya keep that up lol. Few people have also been commenting about my weight loss so far and ask how much more Ive to lose, saying I will be too thin if I lose another 2+st. But I know what weight I want to be and what suits me. As for the job, go for it, you will be great x
Carly well done also on doing all your exercise, you are doing fab
Traceyjane woohoo on your 2lb loss, wheres your ticker to show your success.
Well my day has gone ok, no exercise though, having a day off. Dailies are gone but Ive all my weeklies left. Am out tomorrow for something to eat and few beers for take that so Im sure the 49 will quickly disappear

Back