ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Aw bindi I could lye down and sleep lol! Going for a bubble bath now and rented a dvd with the oh but would love to just go to bed! Gonna try and do the workout tomorrow and Monday and then I'll maybe take Tuesday off! Supposed to do it 5 times a week!

Are u seeing take that In Dublin! I know they are playing there tonight x

Ye Lauren, in Dublin, couldnt get tickets for tonights so am going tomorrow night instead. So looking forward to it. Leaving early enough and having a girlie day with my friends. Yay no kids for the day!

Bought a pair of straight leg jeans today in size 16, would norm try them on first but didnt have time, and guess what they are too big on me (granted I think they are a big 16) but still am chuffed :D:D, had bought them to wear tomorrow but may look for something else now :( Oh and scales again this morn gave me a good reading, into the 12s again, it better stay in it til Wed

Enjoy your day bindi! You deserve it? Like take that's music but wouldn't be a fan! At least you have all your weeklies so you can enjoy it!! Xxxxx

Hi sorry my memory is rubbish but whoever asked about zumba for wii it is really good makes u sweat but its hard and cant remember who asked where my tracker is i havent got a clue how to do it lol x

Hi Tracyjane it was me. I have trouble doing proper exercise coz of having 2 kids, hubby works away, etc so thought I'd maybe give it a go. Do I need the dance mat or is it just with controller?

Tracy
xxx

Hello everyone sorry for being quiet! Just had a rough few days! Hope everyone is ok!

Ruth
X

Lol Tracey its hard to keep up on this thread alright

Got a lot of things on my plate at the minute and I'm struggling to keep it all to myself so here goes...

OHs Gran has senile dementia and has been moved into a home today and I'm helping, very upsetting as she is very distressed and doesn't know what's going on... :(

OHs brother is also staying with us until Thursday and he is so rude but we will put up with him...

My Grandma has just been told she has cancer in the stomach but we don't know how advanced it is yet... :'(

Yesterday night at work someone had a heart attack in the changing room and the person on shift didn't think to hit the emergency alarm so left him alone whilst he went to ring an ambulance...

Letter from Counsellor has come today I've hidden it from OH I'm a bit worried about it really. Think I need it but feel a bit ashamed.
My beloved grandma who died when I was 11 it would have been her 90th Birthday on Friday so we are going to lay some flowers and I am getting so upset by it! Still can't get over it and its 10 years in November since she left us.

Trying to get on with it but its hard :(

Ruth
X

Hi tracy u dont need the dance mat the game comes with a belt and u put the control in it when u are doing the zumba its hard to keep up sometimes i just do my own moves lol ive had 2 kids and im 40 and big so if i can do it anyone can xx yh bindi it sure is hard to keep up and i dont come on here very often so most of the time im lost and ruth big hugs hun xxx

Aw Ruth I'm thinking of you! Must just feel like everythings happening at once! We are here for you pet xxxx

Lauren - quiz was fun :) Hope u had a relaxing eve after work :)

Bindi - yay to the jeans :) enjoy take that :D

MrsM - Zumba on wii is fab - u just put the controller in the belt that comes with the dvd - it is hard work and I really enjoy it!!

Ruth - sounds like a really tough time for you at the moment.. big hugs!!!!! I think the counsellor will help (nothing to be ashamed of!) - someone independent to listen to you sweetie... u can't juggle all them balls without one falling lovely - big hugs and u know where we are xx

Glad you enjoyed your night Carly!!

Bindi enjoy take that!!!

Hope everyone has a lovely fathers day!! I have bought little chocolate fudge cakes for after I made fathers day lunch!! But I am not having one :(!!! I bought centre cut steaks!! They are only little and am gonna fill up on loads of 0pp veg today!!! Scales are still saying a 3lb gain :( was hoping it would only be 2lb gain by today!! ugh!!!

I have a while pain in the back of my head since I woke up!! Popping a few pain killers now as I want to get my BFBM dvd done and out of the way for today!! My muscles feel a little sore today!! So am expecting it to be a little harder, rather than easier!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just took my measurements again!! Think it was roughtly 4 weeks since i did them!!!

My arms and legs are the same :( and i have 2 inches off my waist and 2 inches of my hips!! Was hoping it would have been more than that!! Will be interesting to see how my work out dvd helps xxxxx

Well done Lauren :) wherever you lose from is a great step!!

Thanks for the support everyone I just had no one to talk to! My OH has had a lot of cr** in his life and I'm always the strong one that sorts him out and he has never seen me weak. So when things get a bit much I struggle to tell him things...

My mum runs a mental health charity and would kill me if she knew I was seeing a counsellor shortly, also need to keep strong for my Grandma and not show I'm upset!

I was like this at school I bottled everything up (when my gran died when I was 11 I nearly had a nervous breakdown got very aggressive and lost all my friends) which is probably why I have to see a counsellor now!!

But theres no use being sad and I'm never sad for long so chin up :) and ill be just fine :)

Ruth
X

Ruth if your mum runs a mental health charity then surely she should understand all about it!! And that you don't chose to need some help!! And she should also understand that there is no shame in getting help!!! But you don't have to tell your mum as its confidential!! And you do have someone to talk to!! You can talk to us!!! I had serious mental health issues as a teenager and seen a phyciatrist for YEARS!!! There was no shame in it and she helped me become who I am today!! Instead of the dark, depressed and suicidal girl that I was!! So if it helps GO FOR IT!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Did my second day of the dvd and suprisingly it wasn't as hard as I expected!! Did 5/7 circuits again and only stopped because my boys shouted that my mum and dad were at the door!! (which they weriten't) lol!!! So wasn't going back to it!! Need to get a shower and start the dinner before work so I think I done enough!! And like ww moto!! Do more than you did before!! Which I certainly am!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3lbs lost for me this week! As usual, I am running out the door for work, but I'm off Monday & Tuesday & will catch up with you all then! :)

Thanks Lauren! Gonna treat myself to a lovely, big pizza next Sunday for my birthday! Don't mind if I don't lose for a week, as I could really do with the treat! :D

Well Done Erin!!!

Ugh Lauren my mum wouldnt understand shed just tell me to grow up!

Ruth
X

Back