ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

You deserve a treat Erin!! Enjoy!!!

Ruth if your mum isn't sensitive to mental health then she shouldn't flamming be running a charity for one!!! Sorry but I think that its terrible that she can't see that her own daughter needs help :( xxxx

Ok todays fathers day dinner is as follows::

Lean steak 168g 6pp
Roast Potatoes 100g 3pp
Mashed Potatoes 4pp
Carrots, Cauliflower and brocolli 0pp
Fried onion (fry light yummy) 0pp
Gravy 3pp
And maybe some lighter than light flora in my mash 1pp :)

Supposed to be a treat for the OH but I think it will be a nice treat for me :):):) Yum yum can't wait to 1pm :):):)

Lauren - 2 inches off waist and hips is fab!! Arms n legs have less to lose so it will take longer! But with ur DVDs it will be faster :) if it disappears at a lb a day as it is so far it will be STS by thurs :) well done for day 2 of DVD - u will be doing all 7 in no time :) enjoy today :)

Ruth - hugs!!!!! Posted on ur thread -u are anazing and don't u forget it!!

Erin -well done u superstar!!! That's fab. Xxxxx

Yeah I suppose! Don't know what I was expecting really! Feel my muscles sore after dvd today lol! Must be working!

Dinner is cooking and I can't wait to get stick into a plate of fried onions steak and gravy :) xxx

Enjoy xx

enjoy your dinner Lauren I want steak n onions now tooo lol x

Lol it was gorgeous! But my stomachs killing me from doing the work out and then eating my dinner!

Omg I got a message asking if I still wanted the job caring! Becaus the boss was wanting to start me on Monday week! I'm shaking with nerves now!!' xxx

That is AMAZING!!! Get your notice handed in missy!!!!!!! Yay! So proud of u!!!! Think of all the nice clothes u can wear xx

Well Done Lauren! Really pleased for you!

Ruth
X

Oh god I don't know if I'm takin it yet! Have a million and 1 things to sort find out before I decide! Like times of work for childminding etc! Ugh I feel sick lol! I'm terrified of change even though I want it! God how would I tell my boss!! Xxx

just tell him straight Lauren ....you go for it girl n good luck x

Go on Lauren! You'll be great!

Go for it! I hated resigning but everything will be better for you :)

Ruth
X

Yeah going to find out more tomorrow and I may be shadowing a few days this week so I'll know better then! Am all excited yet nervous! Keep thinking better the devil you know than the devil you don't!!! X

U will be fabulous darling! Don't worry! We are all nervous in a new job! Just think of the normal hours and seeing the kids more and more holidays etc etc :) u can do it! Xx

They are 12-14 hour days but you only work 3-4 days a week! :) gonna find out all the info tomorrow and will let y'all know the details xxx

My bellys really sore (think it's the stress) and my damn scales aren't budging again even though I've been good and exercised ugh! I WILL get there!!!

U will indeed! Let us all kno how it goes :) x

I have set up a new 28lb by new year challenge - 1lb a week - who's with me!!! It's in teams

I have also set up a Christmas challenge for those who want to aim higher and set a target for the next 6 months - also in teams section

Hope to see u all there xx

Eeee! Congrats on the job offer, Lauren! :D

Hey Erin ;) how's u? Cx

Not too bad, mustn't grumble! lol. Enjoying the beginning of my two days off! Contemplating getting a massage for my crippled back, but I've never had one & dunno how comfortable I'd feel in a room with some lady pushing my flab around.. :S

How are you keeping, Carly? Enjoying your newfound professionalism?! :)

Back