ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Enjoy ur days off :)

Honestly still finding it scary but I'll be fine!

Massage is nice but the two time I had it done I did feel uncomfortable if I'm honest ... Xx

Oh, I will! :D Hmmmm, I don't even like getting my hair done, so god knows how I'd be with a massage! lol. My sister said she'll do it if I pay her instead! Haha! She's too good to me! lol.

Awww, I'm sure it is terrifying, but in a couple of months you'll look back and wonder what you were stressed about. It's the beginning of a whole new phase of your life!

Thanks lovely :) just dreadful coz there is so much I don't kno but I will one day lol x

Can't sleep keep thinking of this other job!

Carly can i take you up on your offer of breaking the news to my boss now :) lolxxx

Erin enjoy your days off! :) xx

Lol yep - give me his number... Lol or I can do u a letter :) good luck cx

Haha, I feel like that all the time and I'm only doing bar & waitressing! Keep having dreams about work, too, like sleeping on top of empty pint glasses! lol.

Thanks hun! Aww, try not to worry, anything is bound to be better than that awful job you're in now, surely?

Hum, my boss doesn't do things properly! Would love to see his face if I handed him a resignation letter lmao! If he says boo to me if/when I give him my notice then I'm gonna tell him to speak to my solicitor and hand him your number Carly rotflmao xx

Do it :) lol I'd laugh! Horrid man! Sounds like u have made ur mind up tho :) xx

I am not in a good mood! My stomach and head are both killing me! I think it's stress! And my flaming scales are NOT budging! Still saying 3-4lb up! Ugh! I don't think I deserve that for having 1 bad day!

I think maybe my totm is due! It's the only thing that I can think of for making me hold so much WI! I think I will take my 1st holiday this week! And WI at home! I'll still be accountable for it! But we have a stand in leader this week and I'm not going to be told I have 3-4lb on when I'm already stressed enough! Xxx

Where are all my girls hiding??? seems to be getting fewer and fewer lately :(

Well I'm not in such a bad mood now!! Went and had a little talk with my "new boss" and my mind was put to ease loads!!!

Hours of work 8am - 9.30pm ish with a few hours off inbetween:)
Days of work mon,tue, sat sun one week and wed,thur,fri the next!!! So loads of Time off with my kids!!!
And at least 40+ hours a week!!:)
Pay is more than i get now lol with more hours = more money :)
holidays is 5.6 week, getting 2 weeks where i am now = 3.6 weeks more :)
Mileage paid at the end of tax year = a nice little sum :)
Although i may have to work Christmas day = :(

Not sure yet if i'm starting next week or the week after yet as they have to get training sorted so not handing in my notice just yet!!! Think overall it will be better for me and my family though so Christmas day etc will just have to be worried about when it comes to it!! And my wee ones are little, could have christmas day on boxing day etc xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have to go through an interview for formality reasons (but the job is mine!!)

Great Lauren sounds fab!
Well Done you! I work Xmas day and its not too bad :)

Ruth
X

Does a health centre open on xmas day??? I wouldn't care if it was wasn't for the kids!! There daddy had to work the xmas before last and it was heartbreaking watching him go to work!!!

It will be fine though!! We will work it out!!!

It's within a hotel so yes! You may get reduced hours and double pay :) I'm sure you will be fine :)

Ruth
X

Yeah I'm thinking of the positives atm!! Can't wait to I get a start date :):):)

Think my scales might be moving abit now!! Fingers crossed I will see what they say in the morning!! May leave WI till thursday to give myself an extra 2 days xxxxx

Sounds like a good idea Lauren glad you're thinking positive it sounds wonderful :)

Would love to lose between half and 1.5lbs this week :) its 3.5 to my higher June goal! Eaten all my weeklies this week but burning it off! Half to 5% I was saying to Carly on another thread, I'm terrified because I havent gained yet and I always gained on SW!

Ruth
X

I never gained for the first 12 weeks or so!! And when i did it was a mix of blow outs with totm!! I wouldn't worry about it pet!! If you haven't done anything differently eating wise then there is nothing to worry about!! And if you ever do have a small gain then brush it off and start again :)xxxxxx

Cheers Lauren! :)

Have just done level 3 of 30DS for the first time! All I can say is wow! So proud of myself I love it!

That's level 2 and level 3 done today :D really want to be at 13 stone by the end of June! Don't normally set myself proper targets as I never succeed! But would love it! 12st 12.5 would be better though! 1 stone! Wow! Getting excited but don't want to spoil it! My lightest joining weight (at 17) was 12,13 and I got down to 11,9 before I left! At SW I started at 13,6.5 and only got to 12,9.5 before I left and then put on 17lbs with meds.

Really gonna have to work at it this time!

Ruth
X

Definitely sticking! Woo!

I'll buy some glue to make me stick lol :)

For a walk I go! See you later!

Ruth
X

Lol enjoy! Am heading to work now! My scales have finally moved a few lb so hopefully the gain won't be massive tomorrow :) xx

Back