ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hi Lauren glad the scales have finally moved for you , good luck with the new job Christmas day won't be so bad just think of all that extra time your getting with the kids x

Trefoil said:
Definitely sticking! Woo!

I'll buy some glue to make me stick lol :)

For a walk I go! See you later!

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth, is it permanently sunny and dry where you live? All I've seen is how much walking you do and I live in Devon close to the beaches and lovely walking areas but it's continuously rained for a week so I can't even walk to my local shops! So are you blessed with glorious walking weather or am I being a wimp?

xxx

xxx

Hey I have been awol last few days- been really busy.

Had a quick scan- well done Lauren :) hopefully somebody who does not have kids wont mind working crimbo day for u or u may not have to do it- sounds great well done you.

Hello to everyone else :)

Mrsm79 said:
Hey Ruth, is it permanently sunny and dry where you live? All I've seen is how much walking you do and I live in Devon close to the beaches and lovely walking areas but it's continuously rained for a week so I can't even walk to my local shops! So are you blessed with glorious walking weather or am I being a wimp?

xxx

xxx

I live in North Yorkshire so the weather isn't always great however in Harrogate where I live we have large pieces of land surrounding the town centre called The Stray which is beautiful and is just town a side ginnel to my flat its lovely :) id love to live in Devon hee hee but no its lovely to walk it chills me out :)

Hello LEB how are you?

Ruth
X

Hey I am good- well apart from a sore throat and feeling done in!! I need my summer holidays badly- drained this time of year.

How are you?? :)

I'm pretty good Ta :) hope your sore throat gets better! Bet you're looking forward to your time off!

I'm knacked tho :( hoping it pays off at WI!

Ruth
X

Lol Ruth you are working all hard! I'm sure it will pay off!

Leb hope your feeling better soon, when do you get your holidays! I'm thinking when I start my new job I'll only be able to go to wi every other week! Wonder if I should switch to ww online! As I will begrudge paying for what I'm not getting! May find out what my shifts are like and see if I can fit in a wi somewhere!!!

Thanks girlies- finish Wed 29th thank goodness.

You know the school holidays are coming when Wimbledon starts :) love it

Yeah I know what u mean Lauren about not wanting to pay when ur not there

Hi everyone
Lauren congrats on the job, sounds great. I used to work a similar typr shift, 3 days on 4 days off and visa versa, great shift when you have kids cos you have the best of both. Best of luck to you and am delighted scales are co-operating with you!
Ruth, well done on you shredding :)
Leb, 7 wks off in the summer is fab, fingers x we get decent weather.

Well had my girls day out yday. Did 1hr 30min walk yday morn so earned a few AP. Had lunch out, went for 8oz steak without the fried onions and mushrooms and side salad so food wise didnt use up too many pp but had few beers (24pp), so went into my weeklies, think I have about 10 left if Im lucky but dont intend to use them. Take that were brilliant! Feeling a bit crappy today, got totm and feeling nauseous all day but forced myself to eat my dailies, mainly dry toast all day. Scales are showing a loss so fingers x I get same result on Wed wi. Am so tired so heading to bed, chat to you all tomorrow.

Hiya girls ...
Well done on the weight losses
And big congrats to u Lauren on ur new job....U can do it
I just noticed when I'm bad I don't go on to the thread bt when I'm gud I log in... I need to do it all the time ... In gud and bad times..... How's everyone else doing
Well done bindi .. Ruth ... Lauren ... Carly...mrsm79... Leb on doing the DVDs / shred/ zumba/ walking ....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sorry ive been quiet tonight girls!! Had to fill in the application for my job! Has been offered to me but have to do it for the office blah blah blah and fill in forms for security checks!! done now! Just need to hand it in tomorrow!!

Going to bed now!! Hoping I don't have more than 1lb gain but hey, I can't make them scales like me!! Will keep y'all updated!!

Bindi i'm glad you had a good time!!!

Yass stick with us :) xxxx

And thanks everyone for the warm wishes of my new job :):):)xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations on the new job Lauren, it'll be really good for you! :)

Haven't been on in a couple of days, I was suffering from sleep deprivation yesterday lol
Wedding went really well, but far too much food/alcohol consumed so most def a gain this week, but for once it'll be worth it. I'm finding it hard getting back on track, I'll have to try harder tomorrow ha ha

it is so hard to get back on track with the hangover munchies!! Am sympathising with you this week lol!! Will find out the damage tomorrow!! Whens your WI again leanne xxxx

Hello Lovelies - busy day!!

Lauren - hope ur tummy is feeling better :) are u still gonna WI at home or thurs? Omg that job sounds too good to be true!! So pleased for u and excited :) yay!!!!!!!! When u telling boss? Could u WI tues one week and thurs the next?

Ruth - u won't gain unless u deserve it :) have faith - and well done for level 3 u star!!

LEB - we've missed u!!! How are u doing??? Bet u can't wait till end of term :) hope u feel better soon

Bindi - sounds like a lovely day :) fingers crossed scales stay nice :)

Yass - log in and tell us all about it!!

Leanne - wedding sounds fab :) good luck getting bk to it :D we are here

Well I've been good, done the shred and 30 mins Davina! Gonna day it again in the morning... Scales seen to be stuck... Hoping for 2.5.... Xx

Nah it's fabulous :) so excited for u!! Xx

Evening ladies! How is everyone?

Are those of you doing the Shred/Davina, etc. finding it is boosting your losses?

Also, those of you who think you're in for a gain, just think it is only going to be there for a short time before you undo it & I'm sure it was worth it for the treat! :)

Back