ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hey my loss last week was good although this week isn't looking as good :) how's u erin? X

Do you think that was due to your STS the week before? At least yours hasn't ground to a halt like mine did! lol.

I'm good, can't complain! Thoroughly enjoying my time off, lazing around, eating nice, warm meals and reading in the bath! :D How's about yourself?

No my STS was deserved and so was my loss lol :) hope ur well xx

Haha, fair enough! :p

Oooh, I tried on some things today that finally fit me/are fitting now without pulling/gaping, which was nice! There is one top from TopShop though and there is no WAY it is made for a size 16, I don't think it will zip closed on me for another couple of stone at least! Ridiculous sizing altogether!

Top shop always is :( but exciting about stuff fitting xx

Hehe mazie! My sense of humour is a bit immature lol!

My scales aren't budging! I'm guessing a 2lb gain today! Ugh! So unless I get a 4.5 loss next week again I won't make my June target :(. Aw well will just have face the music! I can't go to the toilet and my stomach just isn't right! Sorry tmi lol

I am getting the oh to hide my scales this week! Am driving myself mad weighing all the time! Xxxxx good luck for wi today girls xxx

Good morning all :)

Lauren I wi on a thur evening, not looking forward to it this week :(
When I'm really good all week I can't wait to go to the class and when I've been bad I dread it ha ha

Erin I always find top shop small fitting, hardly ever shop in it because of that.

Carly you must be really fit doing all those workouts!!! I wish I had your motivation :D

Anyone for wi goodluck x

Aw me neither leanne! I'm the exact same! Thought I would have had loads of time to work of the gain from the wedding but my scales hate me lol! Ah well at least it will be the start of a new week :) I'm sticking to dailys as much as u can next week! I need an amazing loss to lift my spirits again xxx

Morning all!! Haven't been on lately, I agree with Yass - I dont really log in if I've been bad I need to make more of a consious effort!!!! I've been doing SW all week apart from Sunday, because it was Fathers Day AND my mums birthday so there was cake and snacks and bad food all round lol but we did go out for dinner and I had fish and chips but didnt eat the batter, and I didn't have a dessert and had nothing to drink apart from lots of iced waters! I felt very proud of myself! I don't think I'm going to see a loss this week though. I've been eating when I get in from work even though I've been eating before going. The other day I had SW 'FREE' spag bol at about 3pm then went to work and was home at 10.30 and had another bowl of it. Even though its free, my mind is just telling me that I'm not going to lose weight eating that much food?

Ruth - Sorry to hear about all thats being gone on lately. We are definately here if you want to offload on us, or chat to someone. Its a shame you cant tell your mum and I agree with everyone else - she should definately understand especially given her job, but it might be more to do with the fact that she doesnt want to admit her daughter might need help. You dont need to tell anyone if you go counselling, just wait until your better if you want to. Its your life and whats important is that YOU are happy xxxx

Erin - I've not bought anything from topshop in 6 years, it was about that time that there sizing went tits up. Makes me really angry!!! I dont know how they can charge a fortune for clothes that dont follow the right bleeding size guidelines!!

Lauren - if you dont get a loss this week because of ur totm or anything else then theres a really good chance you'll get a good loss the week after. What with your track record I genuinely think your going to do it!!! Good luck with the new job though, it sounds brilliant. And dont worry about handing in your notice, you dont owe them anything and you can't work in a chip shop for the rest of your life. You deserve better and your break has finally come, grab it!

Im round my OH at the moment, I thought while everyone was out I'll do my zumba but I forgot my sports bra and all I've got is a plunge bra. Not sure how I'm going to do it lol. Im dying to go running, I havent been since race for life, but its been absolutely shoddy weather here. Im tempted to do the 30DS, Carly can you keep me posted on how your getting on and let me know if you think its worth it?

Morning girls,
Oh I feel so nauseous its not even funny. Just had tea and toast and I feel ughhh. Started medication about 5 days ago so Im thinking that is to blame, doesnt help totm is here too and have banging headache, couldnt even force myself to do a short walk this morn. Am hoping it improves. DIdnt walk Sat or Mon and again today, low AP earned this week :(
On the positive front scales were showing me at a 3lb loss when I weighed before bed last night and a 4lb loss this morn, so fingers x for wed.
Hows everyone else doing? Who is for wi today?

I am sooo stressed! Oh got a lift to work this morning to leave me with the car but the d@@k lost the keys and I turned the house upside down to find them! Can't be got and ended up having to get mums car! He better find them tonight because I am not stressing anymore!

Have a million and 1 things to do before work and my head is busting! Wish my stupid totm would hurry up and come and get it over with! Have serious pms!!

To top it of I have 3lb on! I actually cried!

Bindi hope you feel better soon!

Sherry when is your first wi?

Awwww Lauren sorry to hear that- you'll have it off in no time xx

Oh Lauren *hugs* you'll have it off in no time! I bet you lost half a stone next week! Get that determined head on you and you'll be great!

Ruth
X

Feeling a bit better and determined head is back on! Thanks girls xxx

Am gonna try the eating filling food without tracking this week and see how that goes it's mentioned in the last page of the red book called live! Will see how this goes for a wee change xxx

aaawwww Lauren sounds very stressful!!! Bloody keys lol I used to loose mine all the time, normally house keys but I've improved lol Don't worry about the gain, you had a really good night and you'll have it off again next week x

Aw Lauren, its just one of them days but it is just one day! You've had such a good run up till now its gonna get tough but your going to smash it cos your a determined person. Your doing brilliant, you've done so bloody well so far, dont get down about it you could have that 3lb off next week. And no doubt you probably will!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls! Am determined to get it off next week! As for chill out time! I'm planning a big bubble bath and a vodka tonight' lol xxx

But I do promise this! If he doesn't find them car keys! I will kill him lol xxx

Today's filling food so far!

Breakfast
Bannana 0pp
Coffee and skimmed milk 0pp

Lunch
Potatoe and leek soup 0pp
4 bacon medallions 0pp
2 eggs 0pp
Tomato 0pp
Onion0pp
Baked beans 2 weekly pp

2/49 weeklies! Think this is gonna be a lovely www change for a week! Fingers crossed cause it's experimentation :)

Going to start drinking my green tea again today! 100% motivated :) xxx

Back