ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hey Lauren, sorry to hear about your gain but think what a tiny amount 3lb is compared to how much you have lost! glad to hear you are feeling determined again, you will lose it this week!! show us how its done! :) x

Aww Lauren dont get to stressed the 3lb will probably be off by the weekend and then some ....have a lovely bath n enjoy your wee vodka x

Our wee Lauren ... Ur fretting for nothing.... It will b off u nxt week and think of the gud day u had at the wedding it's worth a lb r two...enjoy ur bath & vodka ... Erm just a quick question wat eggs do u use that r 0 pp ...I thought they were 2/3 pp depending on size
u r using egg whites it's 0 pp??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Lauren, you can shift 3lbs hun - chin up lovie!

U will have that 3lb off no problem hunny!!!

I haven't read everything will catch up when I get chance :)

I lost 3.5lb this week which is 23.5lb in 9 weeks - so that's my 2.5 a week going well.... :) xxx

I have eaten like a PIG today. Not even particularly bad stuff, just extra big portions & carbs! Been starving all day. I don't even care that much if I don't lose this week, because I needed it!

Sometimes Erwin we need to give in to our bodies needs... U will b better 2morrow but don't give up...
A big congrats to carly ... Well done .. Soo pleased for u :)

Sorry Erin for spelling ur name wrong there damn iPhone goes sometimes quicker than me lol

Sorry to hear about your gain, Lauren! Think I'll be in for one this week, also! Put it behind you and plan your next strategy! :)

Carly, congrats on the fab loss! You're doing brilliantly!!

Haha, thanks Yass & don't worry about it. :p

Carly well done!! I'm gonna have to follow your lead :)

Lucky for the OH he found the car keys!! lol

I'm using the filling plan yass!! Its in the back of the red book called live!! Basically you eat ONLY FILLING FOODS!! highlighted in green!! And you don't weigh or track!! You also get your 49 weeklies so anything that is not filling comes out of that!!! Or any treats that are wanted!!! Gonna give it a go this week and see how it goes!!! xxxxx

Lauren, 3lb is nothing in the overall pic, you will have that gone in no time. Must have a look at the filling food, might give it a go myself
Carly well done on your fab loss hun

So todays tracker is:

Breakfast:
Bannana free
Skimmed milk free
Coffee free

Lunch
Potato and leak soup free
4 bacon medalions free
2 eggs free
Baked beans 2 weeklies
tomato and onion free

Dinner
Potato and leek soup free
2 slices low fat bread free
Low low cheese triangle free

Snacks
Green tea x2 free
Water x4 free

So 2/49 weeklies!!! THIS IS MY PLAN OF ACTION THIS WEEK!!! XXXXXXXXXX

When I added it up my dailys were only 20/32 dailys!! But I had loads to eat!! And I'm sure other days when i'm eating potatoes, pasta etc it will be more!!! xxxxxxxxx

Im intrigued...will have a goo at the book
Am hoping for -2lb loss or more tomorrow, might give that plan a go

That's sounds interesting plan... Will look into if I gain this week... If I do this means for 9 weeks I hve gained 3lb ... Lose the 3lb...gain... Lose.... Its like being on a seesaw .... Well gud luck wth it Lauren :)
Going to bed early so gudnite all xx

It doesn't seem too difficult!! I'm gonna look esource later for some ideas of what I can eat :)

oh and just discovered my totm just arrived!!! Thankfully I'll be able to get this weight shifted now that its here!!!!

Night Yass!! And at least your not gaining overall yass!!! We can do it!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lauren, have read about the simply filling...wheres the list of filling foods, or do we just search the guides for those highlighted in green?

There should be some in your pocket guide!! Will search esource now!!! xxxx

Back