ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I kno what u mean - I've never ever been able to borrow clothes - can't wait!!!! X

Good morning all
Hope everyone had a gud nite sleep
Gud luck to all for fri wi
and gud luck Lauren for the job interview ... Go nail it girl .. We knw u can do it ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Morning :)

How are you feeling today?? Im back on it and feeling gooooood ;)

However just had some Weetabix for my breakfast as ran out of Cornflakes and im not supposed to eat it, its made me feel sick :(

Ruth
x

Morning Yass! Feel better Ruth x

well am just up!! Kept Lewis off school today just on the safe side!! He has 3 days next week and thats him finished pre-school :( tears will spill in september!!!!

Am gonna get stuck into this website again in a minute!! Haven't even decided what I'm wearing!!!!

AND THE SCALES HAVE MOVED!!! They are showing 3.5LB DOWN!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Hope you feel better soon Ruth!!

Morning Yass!! Are you feeling more optimistic today??? xxxx

Fab Lauren glad the scales have moved!!!!!!

Bleurgh Weetabix always gives me Acid Reflux and sets my IBS off :(

Going out for dinner tonight and have some points free- might have crab cakes or prawns but not sure! Will prob just have a side of chips!!!

Ruth
x

yey ruth!! If you have the points there then ENJOY sweetie!!!

I have all my weeklies for a change so I might get a chow mein tonight or tomorrow night with the OH!!! Have no plans to go out over the next few weeks so I'm gonna try and behave myself!!

Ooops I forgot, girls at work invited me to her house on Saturday night for a few drinks!!! Ah well I can do it :) xxxx

Good Luck for the interview Lauren! and well done on getting that weight back off! :) Mmm chow mein, i might have to get a takeaway this weekend :p x

Good luck for the interview lauren xx I tend to get alot of my clothes in sainsburys they always have 25% off at bank holidays they are good value and fit lovely aswell im gonna try to save a little bit of money for the august one as i am needing new bottoms x

good luck for the interview lauren!!

Ruth - go for gold, if you've got points to spare then use them! Hows your 30DS going?

I've just had a mint choc chip cone for 10 syns, and a mini chocolate bar for 5 syns. I'm all out of syns today but it was well worth it! I rode 6 miles today along the sea front so I'm not feeling guilty about it!

Hi Wildtrapeze!!!! Im only doing the 30 DS twice this week as im sure that the lean muscle build up has contributed to my weight gain, im doing Level 3 to the end now :eek:!

I would ideally like to lose 4lbs this week to reach my june goal- 3/3.5 would be lovely though after my gain on Wednesday- ive jinxed it now though :( I put that I wanted to lose 0.5/1 last week and I gained :(

I have decided that when I go out tonight im going to have the Cajun Chicken Fillet Burger:
Chargrilled Chicken Fillet: 4pp???
NO BUN :D
Lettuce: 0pp
Guacamole: 3pp? (Pointing 3 Tbsps worth)
Soured Cream: 3pp? (Pointing 3 Tbsps worth)
Tomato: 0pp
Homemade Chips: pp?????
3x Single Vodka Slimline Tonics : 6pp

Hows it going for you- looks like a great first week :D

Ruth
x

Hi everyone

Lauren, best of luck with your interview, Im sure the job is in the bag for you. Well done on the scales moving, was only a temp gain :)
Out of sheer boredom last night I ate into my weeklies. Had pack of light crisps 3pp and handful of jellies, followed by another handful of jellies, well never again, pointed them at 9pp for 100g, 275g in the bag, reckon I ate 18pp worth, so thats half my weeklies wrote off. Earned 5ap through my walk this morn and am on track today. Attempting a low fat fish pie for dinner, so will see how that goes. Gonna try pop out for another half hr walk tonight to keep me from nibbling. Have a drinks night out tomorrow night but really dont want to go so think I will give it a miss and get a chow mein instead with oh, saves a few pp that I would have spent on beer, plus no hangover Sun morn.
Right am off to get ingredients for fish pie will let ye know how it tastes later.

Eat skinny everyone

Whoop whoop I have it in the bag! Just have to wait and see when my training will be to hand in my notice!

Really nervous about handing in my notice but will wait to get a start date to worry about it! Go me :) xxx

laurenasha said:
Whoop whoop I have it in the bag! Just have to wait and see when my training will be to hand in my notice!

Really nervous about handing in my notice but will wait to get a start date to worry about it! Go me :) xxx

That's brilliant, well done!
xxx

Well done Lauren, thats great news!!! So happy for you :D x

Brilliant Lauren!!! Well done!!! I bet you feel great!

Bindi - sounds like a plan! At least u have the motivation to get up and go for a walk if you get the nibbles, I cant do that so well done!

Ruth - I really want to try the 30DS but both you and Erin now have done it and havent seen that 20lb loss that she promises. Do you think you'd recommend it?

I got on the Wii Fit earlier and it says I've lost another 1lb but WI is days away yet so that could all change but was nice to see! I've just had a grill-up with mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, egg and quorn sausages and that should be the last I eat for the rest of the day now, I wont be hungry come work time and I wont eat when I get in tonight (i hope!) I dont know if Im doing myself any harm eating like this on work days - 5pm is such a naff time to start work!

my head is really sore today and I have the shakes!! Hope i'm not coming down with something!! Thats both days off ruined by the boys being sick yesterday and me feeling sick today!! Might just go to the video shop later and get a few dvds and also a treat of a chow mein!!! :)xxx

Well done Lauren

Have just prepared my first fish pie ever, looks nice, needs half hour in oven now. Works out 9pp per portion, will let ye know how it tastes

Just had a foot long sub and a cookie oops! Had 24 dailys left and all my weeklies! Will work it out later!

Got a small pop corn for movies later too! But may just leave it now!

Let us know how the pie turns out! X

Back