ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Havent had a subway in ages, yum.

Well original pie recipe was for 4 people, but calculated ingredients for 3 people (thinking portion would be small and oh wud eat 2 portions) and it worked out 9pp per portion. Portions turned out to be big and very filling, couldnt even finish my share, oh loved it and he kept the 3rd portion for tomorrow, forgot to take pic of it. Added carrots and broccli to bulk it out abit, so happy with my 1st attempt at fish pie. Gordan Ramsey eat your heart out, lmao!
Have 9pp dailies for tonight, gonna have curly wurly and make up a bowl of mixed snacky type crisps for the rest of them with feet up on couch watching tv!

Well done lauren :) I have to say im not a lover of soup but i had ww tomato soup the other day and it was lovely and tonight i had the ww chicken,potato and leek soup it looked horrible but smelt and tasted yummy so will deffo be buying them again havent really exercised much this week but been pretty good food wise so hoping for a loss tomorrow.I seem to be losing a Ib a week now so hopefully i will lose that tomorrow xx

All you have to do is click on someone elses clicker and it will take you to the page to set one up! You add all your details click next and then copy and past onto your signature on here! Hope that helps xxx

well done on the job front Lauren and hope yoyr feeling better x

Me too! Having a lazy night on the sofa! Just watched the movie salt with anjelina jole and about to watch no strings attached!

Ticker looks good Tracyjane, good luck for wi tomorrow

Why is it the night before weigh-in i always feel so hungry think i may go and have a long bath then go straight to bed coz if i stay down stairs much longer i will end up eating something

For me the night before WI night I want to eat everything in sight! Buy thank god the fact though of wi usually saves me :) xxx stay strong and good luck xxx

Just got home from work, had a shower and a tea (im hooked on redbush at the moment!) and im ready for bed - I've not eaten ANYTHING! im pretty proud of that, but my stomach is making some weird ass noises! Anyone know if I'm doing more harm than good by not eating from about 3 till bed time? Im usually having breakfast, just a couple of slices of toast and jam. Then lunch is usually something 'free' on SW like spag bol or a quorn grill-up and then thats it for the rest of the day. Obviously on the days im not working im not gonna do that, but it means that 3 days a week I will be.

Back