ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

i would be starving by the time it came to bed time!! I'd be lying in my bed thinking about food He he!! I'm glad i haven't ate anything other than my subway today!! Trying to pull it back in a bit as i've drinks with the girls from work tomorrow night!! Do you not get a break in work sherry??? xxx

Anyone know how many pp are in a bottle of white wine!! Was thinking of having that and just mixing it with diet lemonade!! Or would vod/bacardi be better value for points???xxxx

whoop whoop loving the ticker tracy!! Only just seeing it on the laptop xxxx

Well done Lauren on the job front...I wld love to c ur boss 's face when u hand in ur notice ... Gud luck for the coming weeks x
Bindi ur fish pie sounds nice ... I love fish ...
I had another bad day of eating ... had Thai chilli crisps ... 3 flakes and 2 creme eggs plus dinner....I'm nt in the frame of mind to do this atm
Will try again 2morrow.....
Gudnite all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I get a 15 minute break, which by the time I get down to the breakroom 5 mins of that has passed already! Im not hungry though, if I was then I would eat! I just think surely it would be worse for me to eat this late at night or would it be worse to eat nothing at all?

On the wine front, a bottle of wine is usually about 18 to 22pp depending on whether its dry, medium or sweet and what brand, etc. But its around the 20pp mark average xxxxx

Hum I wonder if they would mind if I just had diet mineral lol! I want a GREAT weight loss this week and only really want to go for the gossip and work place b*tching lol! Will miss a few girls from work! I hope we stay in touch and don't say we will and then don't lol!

Could you not have some healthy extras if your hungry at bedtime! Like beans on toast or cereal!

Yass if you want to see his face so much then I don't mind letting you do it for me lol! Am seriously sh*ting myself about doing it! I am a grown woman and a mother of 2 and I'm scared of two pathetic wanna-be men! I need to grow a pair!!

Hello Ladies ;) hope everyone is well
And very excited for weekend!

Enjoyed my gran's 80th party today but so shattered :(. Had a fair few weeklies so not many left for tomorrow but I'll be fine :)

Lauren - yay for the job!

Hope everyone else is well :) xx

Thanks Carly!!! Am glad you enjoyed your gran's birthday meal!!!

Scales haven't risen this morning after the sub-way yesterday (thank god) working 11-7 today!! Is nice to think I don't have long left in their!! And then drinks with the girls tonight :)

I'm of to work now armed with a ton of fruit and low point soup! Got drinks with so
Girls at work after work so want to save myself as many points as I can for that! Maybe have a salad later and the rest is for booze :)

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday xxx

Well done Tracyjane! Have a good night Lauren ;) xx

Thanx carly just need to know how to update my ticker now when i go on there it says enter pin bloody hell im useless at this computer lark lol x

U should have set ur pin up when u made ur ticker... I forgot mine the first time so made a new one lol xx

Well done traceyjane!! My scales are showing 2lb off since last WI, fingers crossed it stays off!! I've gotta work from 4-10pm tonight, I've just had a veggie grill its the first thing ive eaten today and will have a sandwich before I go and maybe a mini-choc bar on my break at work and then that'll be it for me. I feel like I'm really under eating :S

Saw some pics on facebook of your gran's birthday Carly, you look lovely!!!

Have a nice time tonight Lauren!

Thanks Sherri! Hope the scales keep playing nice :) hope work is ok xx

So pleased- last night my friend and I walked the ards half marathon (9 miles) in 2 hrs 18 and when we went to the chinese just had a main course and three glasses of wine. A lot less than I would have had normally!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend ;)

Well done nomes and Tracy Jane!

Sherry if your hungry eat more! If your not then don't force it xxx

Well done Nomes that is fabulous!!!!!!! xx

I'm feeling especially proud as three weeks ago I couldn't walk unaided - just shows that problems are temporary x thanks xx

Well done Nomes :)

Girls I've been soooooo bad and fell off the wagon- tempted by everything!! That time of year when kids bring u in biscuits and sweets etc dinner tonight with my boyfriends parents and my parents. Then off to a game fair 2m! Plus dinner on wed for last day of term!!

Right I am gonna get straight back to it next week- I'm gonna join a new morning class while I'm off school on a Wed. Get my ass to the gym- I've 7 weeks off so no excuses for not going to gym and gonna buy 30 day shred and do it everyday. I reckon I could have at least a stone off before Sept.

Sorry for the ranting!!

Back