ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Erin, Happy birthday hun and well done on your loss, its coming off nicely for you. Have a great day

I finished the last of my weeklies last night so need to be good next few days, havent weighed myself but have stuck to the plan. Went walking this morn, walk I normally do with my little one in the buggy and takes me 1hr10mins, today went on my own, and did it in 55mins, so well impressed with that. Oh heading off to football match so cooked him a full breakfast, omg the rashers smelt so nice, pointed them at 1=1pp or 2=3pp, so I just had 1 by itself, was well and truly scrummy and proud that I stopped at the 1 ha ha.
Have a great day everyone :)

Aw girls I think I have the bug that the boys have! I've been running to the toilet all night and feel really pucky!

I had 1 bottle of wine last night as planned! And I honestly don't think that it would make me feel like this! I don't start work till 7 so don't know if I should phone in sick now or hope that I feel better later?

hope your feeling better sopn Lauren .....maybe best to call in sick n give yourself a wee rest hun , take care x

I have decided to go to work tonight!! Not feeling as bad as I did this morning!! I HATE calling in sick!!!

Had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and my tummy bug is doing wonders for my weight loss lol!! showing a 5.5lb loss!! Am hoping it stays like that till tuesday WI!! Its the only way I will make my June target this month!! And will see me to my 7th silver 7!!! So fingers crossed!!!

whats everyone else up to today!!! xxxx

Hi Lauren,
Glad to hear you are feeling better and wow is all I can say on the scales front. Im sure your loss is a good one this week. No sign of my scales moving yet, had sneaky peak this morn, have been good, used up my weeklies but thats what they are for, only earned 16ap so far, hoping I will have a small loss on Wed, ned 1.5 for my June goal of 9lb but either way am happy with my 7.5lb this month.
Days going ok today, have had brekkie and dinner and have 14pp left for today, will have some toast later and something nice.
Quiet here today, everyone must be out enjoying the weather

Except for me!! Still feeling bit pucky but haven't been sick/ran to the toilet in a few hours!! Will be glad when its 1am to get home from work!!! Think i'm gonna crack open a few tins of diet boost in work to get me through lol!!!

making everyone dinner of sausages, beans and potatoes atm!!! think i'm just gonna have a ham toastie as i'll i've ate today is a banana!! Wanna go easy on the tummy today!!!

7.5lb is impressive for June!!! well done xxxx

Hello everyone!!

Erin - well done on loss and have a fab birthday!

Ruth -that's exciting! Hope they stay down! U can defo get ur 1lb :)

Lauren - glad u feel a bit better and wow for the scales!!

Bindi - good luck for 1.5 ;) 7.5 is fab!

My scales say 4.5lb up :( I wasn't THAT bad.... Lots of exercise and think the best I can hope is for a STS :(

Xx

He he hopefully they stay nice for Tuesday! I have roughly 15 weeklies left which is a miracle for me! Think the only time I've not used all my weeklies was my first week lol!

Just ate chicken soup with potatoes and a ham toastie! Hoping it stays down! Will either kill me or cure me lol xxx

You can do it Carly! xxx

Happy birthday Erin xx think I forgot to say it earlier xxx

Happy birthday Erin ... Hope u had a gud day
Hope u r feeling better Lauren
Bindi I hope ur scales r gud to u this week
Carly that's wat the scales say for me 4.5 up... Bt I'm going to go easy frm mon to thurs wi and hopeful we can turn it around....
Hope everyone else is ok :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I forgot to say it too! Happy Birthday Erin hope you have had a fab day!

Ruth
x

Well I have earned 30AP and scales are just 0.5 up now :) yay! Xx

I've just analysed the last 9 weeks to see if there is any pattern between my losses, APs earned and weeklies eaten and there isn't lol... I seem to lose whatever exercise I do, even if I eat weeklies... And eating AP too?! Confused lol! Xx

I've just done day 1 of level 3 of the shred! It was amazing!! I did the beginner version of everything but I did it!!! I can do this :) so proud of myself :) and done 30 mins of Davina ... Gonna do another 60 mins this eve and then a shred in the morning... Hoping to get a little loss xx

Wow well done Carly! Your doing great at the exercise!

I can't wait to wi tomorrow! Lol big difference from last week lol xxx

How's everyone today? I'm feeling much better xxx

Glad to hear it ;) are u hoping for 5.5? X

I have started a food diary I'd really appreciate people's comments positive and negative and ideas and help please!
I've not done it yet today though coz I can't eat at the mo but hopefully gonna try some lunch in a bit

My food diary is MrsM79

Thanks

xxx

Hi all,
Well was home alone all day yday with the kiddies and did well all day then the nighttime munchies took hold of me last night and didnt let me go til I had eaten a load of crap, all low pp but plenty of it, weeklies were already gone :(. Got totm (again, feels like I have it every 2nd week) so thats why I went on a binge. Anyway its done, cant be undone, have walked this morn, dont think Im looking at a loss this week, but am gonna ignore the scales til Wed eve and be extra good til then. Wish I could snap my fingers and lose another 2 st in an instant.

Don't we all Bindi? Lol forget about it and move on pet! If you haven't went over your weeklies then I'm sure you'll be fine!x

Yes Carly I'm being greedy this week lol! But the scales are looking promising! X

Will Have a look for you mrs m xxx

Just had wedges and gammon yummy! Heading into work now ad gonna try and keep it light the rest of the evening! Pre WI OCD lol xxx

Unfortunately Lauren my weeklies were gone before my munchie feast. My 1yr old has the chicken pox :(

Back