ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

U will get it Lauren!

Tracy I've subscribed to diary and ready to comment :)

Bindi - it's just one wobble! Sure u can pull it bk! Hope ur little one is ok xx

Lauren I want gammon for my tea now too.... hope OH brings it from the shop he's gone off to surprise me ....goodness knows what he'll bring back lol x

Aw bindi! Hope it's not to sore on him/her! My wee one had it a month or so again!

I hope so Carly!

Gammon was yummy :)

U took a funny turn earlier! Felt really dizzy and felt like inwas walking side ways for A good hour! Not to bad now but the old tummy is playing up again xxx

Hope u feel ok Lauren x

Hugs :) good luck tomorrow xx

Hiya girls ... Hope u r all well
Bindi I hope u wee feels better soon ...
Lauren hope ur better today and ready for ur wi ... Gud luck xx
Carly I don't knw hw u do it girl bt dead proud of u ... In fb photos u r looking really well
Gud luck fo tuesday wi gang today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Yass! I've just done day 2 of level 3 of shred (22 in total) Scales look like a STS so I guess at least I kno no matter how many AP I earn I can't use them except after WI :( (beat my record this week with 98 AP) xx

Good luck for everyone today!! We've done as much as we can do now!!!! XXXXXXX

He he 3.5lb off for me this week! Not the 5.5 they had suggested the last few mornings! Scales decided to throw on 2lb on wi day! Thanks scales :(. But at least I got the 3lb that I put on last week off again!

New week now! New set of weeklies! Taking the boys out for the afternoon bow and a wee trip to mcdonalds! Will try and choose carefully :)

Well done Lauren thats brilliant! 3.5lb is a really good loss!

Jem - what did ur OH suprise u with in the end last night??

Carly - 98AP?!!! Bloody hell girl, well done! I really want u to see a big loss after all this shredding!

I've got my WI tomorrow morning, think I'm gonna be 2lb off. I've been really good today, had a veggie grill with no bread for breakfast and a quron burger for lunch. I'll be having something 'free' for dinner though I dont know what yet and I had a Crunchie about an hour ago but went straight on the exercise bike after and burnt it all off and some more! I'm really hoping for a 3lb loss tomorrow. My target is 2.5lb a week if I want to lose this 2 stone in time and 3lb would make up for last weeks 0.5lb and this weeks 2.5lb. Fingers crossed!

Lauren OH brought stuff for an Ulster fry and it was yummy ...well done on your weight loss I'm off to mine very soon 5.30 wish me luck!!! x

Good luck for tomorrow sherry! Nearly didn't recognise you with the new pic! Lol

think in future I'm not gonna get my hopes up for anything aa today I was disappointed lol

U start training for my new job on Tuesday! I feel seriously sick at the thought of handing in my notice and am starting to get second thoughts! I'm a big scardy cat lol! I'm gonna go for it though! Will feel far better when I've told my boss that I'm leaving tomorrow morning!

Not gonna get to WI next week as I have to be in my induction! But may just WI at home before I leave and then see how I go from there!

Sorry for the ramble lol xxx

good luck tomorrow Lauren I know it can be stressful ,moving jobs but your doing the right thing. keep thinking of all that free time you'll have and good luck with training x

Good luck laurenasha !! It's a weird feeling- almost like waiting outside the headmasters office!

What's the new job? X

Lauren you'll be just fine!! Its a brilliant feeling handing ur notice in knowing ur going somewhere better!!

Aw I don't know! I'm worrying about having to wait over a full month and a half for a full wage and scared in case I don't like it!

Will sit down tonight and think of what um going to say to the boss and if he says as much as boo to me then I will walk out there and then lol!

As my oh Says I worry too much lol xx

Aw nomes you are so right I am full of mixed emotions! Don't think I would have been as scared at the principles office lol!

Yeah it's def for the better sherry!!

Back