ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Lauren well done on ur loss- u will be fab at new job :)

And yes nothing worse than the feeling of starting a new job- even worse when the principal phones and wants to speak to see u in her office and your a teacher lol

i've just had dinner, I had pasta with pesto with roasted peppers and treated myself to a tuna steak (dont usually eat fish!). I used up the last of my syns on the sauce - the pesto with a bit of philly was 3.5 syns - but now I really want a cornetto!! Cant stop thinking about the cornettos in the freezer lol!! Its my WI tomorrow and i really dont want to ruin it :( i hate these moments!

Lauren, well done on your fab loss (yet again). There wont be a bother on ya handing in your notice and you will be great in your new job, will just take a bit to settle into the role but you are perfect for it.
Carly, 98AP, bloody hell woman, thats mad, would take me nearly a month to earn the same, hopefully it shows on the scales.
Anyone else for wi today?

My wi is tomorrow and scales havent budged all week, got totm yday for the 2nd time this month and am eating everything in sight so am not expecting any sort of loss and quite possibly a gain at wi :(. Turns out my little one hasnt chicken pox, its either a heat rash or little midget bites from him going on my walks in the buggy, but hes grand, not a bother on him.

Well Done Lauren! Hope everything goes ok with handing the notice in!

I deserve everything I get tomorrow a sts would be nice but I think I'm looking at a gain.... I don't trust my scales!

I've earnt 40AP this week and hopefully some of last weeks crap will be undone tomorrow! 1lb to 5% please!

Ruth
X

Good luck for everyone with WI tomorrow! Hope it's not as bad as everyone thinks xxx

Had a mcdonalds earlier and just had a Chinese lol! Ah well another 2 weeks till official WI and I'm a little stressed today! Lol! Ok ok I'm making excuses lol! Back to it tomorrow :)

Hi all!

Well done Lauren! Good luck Lauren, Jem, Sherri and everyone else I missed in my quick skim!

I gained 1.5 - was upset but bk on horse :)

Really tired and panicking coz I get drowsy when I drive so must sleep! Will catch up properly tomorrow xx

Carly you've done so much exercise this week the gain is probably due to ur body holding on to water or building muscle mass. It's not a deserved loss but u have still done a bloody good job on the exercise front and that's an achievement in itself!

I lost 0.5lb today :( I'm glad because its a loss but a bit annoyed cos it looked like 2lb a few days back after my last WI, the lying little things! My avatar is 100% how I feel today lol!
I didn't even have that cornetto last night even though I spent hours drooling at the thought! I wish I had now! I'm not giving up though, I've got 9 weeks to lose as much weight as I possibly can and a cornetto isn't gonna help! I think the gain might be down to the fact I've not been in work so iv not done as much exercise in the last few days. I dunno, anyway - new week new start. Let's all bloody smash it this week, show that lard who's in charge!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Well done! A loss is a loss and your doing brilliant!

With all
My messing about In June I only lost 4.5lb but I'm looking at the bright side and calling it 1lb a week :) xxx

Well the dirty deed is done! Boss was fine don't know what I was worried about lol! Can't wait for about 3 weeks to pass have my training done and have nothing more to worry about lol!

Back on track today! 2011 is the year I change my life :)

Well done Lauren!

Haven't heard from Erin for a few days have we?

Just had meat free meatballs with homemade spicy sauce! Last thing to eat today - work tonight :( I hate it lol I'm grateful for the job don't get me wrong, but I just know deep down inside that I was born to be a trophy wife haha!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

glad it went well with your boss and I know July will be a better month for us all hope your ok today x

Half off yay back to where I want to be :) I've had an awful and very emotional week too so I'm pleased :)

Hope everyone has done well!

Ruth
X

Well done wildtrapeze and Ruth on ur loses ... That's the way to go girls x
I'm glad Lauren things r turning around for u ... Onwards and upwards ... Gud luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done guys :) and Lauren - 2011 is your year :D xx

well done on your losses ladies :) Ive got a bad feeling i dont weigh till saturday but jumped on my scales this morning and they are showing 2Ib up and i know it sounds stupid but its made me want to eat :( x

Back