ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Oops Tracy cross posted lol! Aw pet you can do it! Stick with it and it could be a whole different story on Saturday! Just look at The food and say to it you are the evil thing that got me here and I will beat you! Xxx

Morning! I'm here! Back on it 100% this week and excited! Really want to lose 3/3.5 to get to 13 Stone! It's Totm this week but hopefully ill pull it off! Midnight Walk for St Michaels Hospice on Sat too :)

How are you lovely Lauren!

Ruth
X

Omg tmi warning but I can't get my booty off the toilet this morning!! I hope I'm not taking another bug! At least it's good for the weight loss lol x

Oh Tracy try not to :( the scales can change between 2 and 2.5lbs through the day because of digestive changes so don't be disheartened and show those scales who's boss!

Ruth
X

He he cross posted again lol! I'm fine Ruth other than my booty lol!

I'm really glad you got your motivation back! I really want that flipping 2lb this week for my 3 1/2 stone! This silver 7 feels like a long time coming xxx

Ooo Lauren hope your better soon! If it stays drink some of Andrews Salts- icky but they work for my IBS when I can't get off the loo!

Ruth
X

I'm confused i always thought Andrews made you go to the toilet! Aw I Might just try it! I really think it is ibs that I have but never went back to the docs lol xx

My mum always gave me it for an upset stomach so I carried on! Does Alka Seltzer do the same thing?
Go back to the Drs Lauren they can help a lot! Although its just trial and error with foods :(

Ruth
X

Thanx lauren and ruth im gonna be good IM not gonna let it beat me i dont think its helped that i havent done any exercise this week and i hope u aint getting another bug lauren xx

Me too although I think it's just an upset stomach! All I ate yesterday was a ham toastie, a cheese bap and spagetti and bread!! Only thing I can think of is that or was just too much bread!! Xxx

Put my July goal at 11.5lbs! It's a bit high but encorporates my need to get into the 12s as I did want to achieve that! 11.5lbs takes me into my ideal BMI category and gets me my 10% :)

I am determined but I know this will be hard! Just determined to be at 12st or around by my 21st!

Ruth
X

Ruth it's Fine to set goals as long as you think they are realistic and acheivable! Don't put too much pressure on yourself pet. X although I'm sure you'll do amazing xxx

I'll be happy as long as I lose Lauren :) I know its high but I like a challenge! As long as I'm in the 12s I'm a happy bunny!

Ruth
X

Yey! That's what I want this month! I need 9lb to get into the top end of the 12,s and my 4st! We can do it :) xxx

Aw nomes enjoy the Somme!! When are you back!

Omg the cramps in my stomach with running to the toilet is unbearable! I really hope it stops before work at 4!! I CAN'T be sick on my last week!

Have had a HUGH basket of ironing on my to do list all week! But by the looks of it I will be putting it of till tomorrow again. Lol

Lauren I also took Andrews when I had an upset tummy and its pretty rank but it does work.

Can you bleedin believe it, AS ALWAYS the day AFTER weigh in I've lost more weight than the day of actualy WI - arghh!!!! The scales are saying 13st 5lb which is the lowest I've seen my scales in about 8 years lol and would also mean I've lost 7lb in 2 weeks - 2lb above target! Had I of weighed in today my weight loss would have been 4.5lb lol. I gaurantee that next week I'll have something stupid like a 1lb loss and the day after it'll be like 3lb. Bloody typical.

Ruth, 11.5lb is a good target! I know you can do it :) xxxxx

Back