ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Where is everyone!!?? :( :( :(

Someone needs to tell me not to eat chocolate, where are you all!!??? lol

tumbleweed.gif

Yippee ... Got that 3.5 lb off... and I'm going to banish this swings and roundabouts I hve wth the damn 3lb... IT IS NOT GOING BACK ON NEXT WEEK... Like it has the last 10 weeks... In going to get passed 15.7 mark and God willing get to the top end of my 14 stone by the end of July... wish me luck ...
How's everyone else???
Lauren I hope ur tummy is better now
Ruth u will do it Hun ... Will power is a gud thing
Wildtrapeze well done ... keep it up and it will register nxt week at wi
:) :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't do it wildtrapeze .... Fight it girl it's ur enemy ....think of wi nxt week .. :)

Thanks Yass, my knight in shining armour :p lol

Well done on the loss and fingers crossed you keep it off. You can do it!!Its so easy to put it on but so hard to get it off (dont we all bleedin' know!!) xxxx

Well done yass that's fab! I bet you won't gain next week!

Wildtrapeze I forbid you to eat that chocolate and if you do ill come round and make you give me 100 sit ups!

Ruth
X

Hi
Well done everyone on your losses, sorry have been awol but my youngest broke my broadband connection yesterday so laptop was outta action.
Well I was down 1lb this week, had a goal of 9lb for July and came very close to it with 8.5lb loss, cant complain about that. Will have to think about my July goal, have a weekend away with oh for our anniversary mid month where there will be lots of yummy food, we dont get away often without the kiddies so am gonna have a weekend off then. Am 4lb off the 3st mark so I might say 5lb target for July just to get me over the 3st.
No other news with me, had a bit of a binge last night after my weighin but didnt go too much over and new set of weeklies started this morn, am out tomorrow night with the girls so weeklies will be used then. Kids are off school so getting the exercise in might be a problem for week ahead but will have to try and squeeze it in somewhere.
Chat soon all

Woohoo my bmi is below 30

Well done that's great! Hope you have a good time away! You'll get over the 3 stone mark no probs :)

Ruth
X

Enjoy bindi ur weekend ...we all gt to hve a day off sometime and u hve done soo well ...
Thanks everyone for the help and support and encouragement I get here.... Love u all :)

Thank you for all of your support! We love you too! :)

Ruth
X

Yey yass that's great!

Bindi enjoy your break with the OH! We Had a weekend away last September and it was lovely spending proper time together!

Sherry did you eat the chocolate in the end?

My scales are already saying a good loss for this week! Am raging now that I won't be able to get to WI next week! It will be the first one that I've missed! Am gonna have a look online and see if I can fit in another class! But not sure! I really want that frigging 3.5 st Mark this week! Or I may WI at home and give y'all the results!

Lauren - good luck getting 3 1/2 stone... Hope tummy is ok

Tracyjane - u can do it! :) chin up

Ruth - u can get that... Wow 13 would be awesome... And 11.5 sounds doable

Nomes - enjoy :)

Sherri - yay to the scales!! Lowest ever :) put the chocolate down!!

Yass - well done :) yay!!

Bindi - Well done :) below 30 woop!

Xx

Hi everyone, hope everones doing great! Haven't been on in a few days as I'm trying to move house so cancelled internet in current house and left with none now :( Anyway trying to get moved in over the next week and it'll be back to normal :)

I lost 2 1/2 this week which I'm over the moon with as I'd a big meal out at an italian restaurant with starter, massive main and a shared chocolate cake with lots of wine on Sunday. It was really good and made me stay extra good all week as I thought I would def have put on so happy, happy :):)
Went to the same restaurant last night for my sisters graduation , but this time I think I made better choices plus only had 1 glass of wine as I was the driver, so saved a few pp there lol

Anyway everone have a great week, and I'll get on as soon as I can again xxxx

Leanne You are doing amazing honey!!! Hope the move goes smoothly for you!!! Will see you next week xxxxx

Tummy is making funny noises this morning again and I've severe cramps!! Hopefully I'm not going to have a repeat of yesterday!!!

How is everyone today xxxx

oh no :( get well soon Lauren! Rest up!!!

Well done Leanne thats brilliant, hope your move goes ok!

I did eat some chocolate :( FAIL! It was only a mini bar and of that I only ate half. Probably equates to 2 dairy milk squares so it wasnt that bad.

I've also got some off-diet news that I just HAVE to tell someone!!! I've applied for a university in Australia. No idea if I'll get in, if I do then god knows what i'll tell the OH... lol

Omg sherri that is massive news!!! Have you not even mentioned it to the OH!! How long would it be for!!! Its a once in a life time opportunity that you couldn't pass up!!! xxxxx

I dunno, lol. It would be for 3 - 4.5 years, I lived in Oz for almost a year a few years ago and I loved it and having been dying to go back since. It is definitely a ONCE in a lifetime thing. I think if I told him he'd go nuts and I dont think he would come with me :\

I cant see the pics Lauren :S says content not found!

Back