ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

So it would be make or break time then! How long are you together! You have to think what's best for u! You will regret it if you get a place and don't go xxx

still not working!! :( dying to see them!

We've been together 3 yrs and are engaged :S I'd be absolutely gutted if we broke up, he's my absolute best friend and i love him to bits but gotta put myself first, you only live once. I don't even know if I'll get a place, but I think he should just take a risk and come out there with me lol.

Yeah but it depends on what he's doing in his life and would he get a visa for so long with you if he wasn't studying?

Think you should mention it in passing so it's not a total shock when you get accepted (which I'm sure you will ) xxxx

Don't know what's up with the photos! Will try and sort it later xxx

yeah he could get a working holiday visa for 2 years but after that I dont know what he would do, if he gets sponsored for work he could stay out for longer but its not a certainty. He's going to go spare I just know it lol. Hate these sorts of things!!

Maybe Have to get hitched then ;) if you want to make it work then you can! If you study in oz can you then live there or would you have to come back when you were done xxx

I could stay out there for a further 18 months unless I got sponsored for employment which is (fingers crossed) what I want to happen lol. Regardless of whether its for study or not I'm gonna live out there so he's gonna have to warm up to it at some point haha!

Hows ur tummy Lauren, getting any better?

I've stopped running to the toilet but it's still growling! I say it's not the end of it! Lol

I would love to travel to Australia and other places but I had my kids too young and now I'm stuck here lol!

My advice is to go for it or you will always look back and regret it xxx

Am having oven chips, dippers and peppered sauce for lunch as a treat ( all within weeklies :) ) xxxx

Aw that was gorgeous! Ate my daily allowance in one meal lol! Will try and eat
Light the rest of the day but if I'm hungry I will have something small later :) xxx

laurenasha said:
Aw that was gorgeous! Ate my daily allowance in one meal lol! Will try and eat
Light the rest of the day but if I'm hungry I will have something small later :) xxx

What did you have?
xxx

Hi Lauren ...the photos are brill you can really see the weight loss keep up the good work I think I might do the same ...hope your managing to stay off the lool... lol
wild good luck with OZ hope OH will be understanding and support you all the way x

Aw thanks Jem xxx

Booty is off the loo ATM lol! Fingers crossed it stays that way lol xxx

Been a pig tonight :( had a crunchie when I was at work, came home and had some brioche and a chocolate croissant. uhhhhhhh!! I'm gonna have to go for a jog tomorrow morning now :( boooo!!!

Glad your feeling better Lauren!

Thanks Jem! I hope so too! He always gets touchy about the fact he feels he is 27 next month and has got nowhere in his life so far. I think that'll be my convincing point :p tell him to do something with his life or stop moaning about it haha!! I think that would be a bit harsh ;)

Hi all
Go for it wildtrapeze ... Opportunity only comes knocking once...I travelled b4 I had my kids and I really enjoyed my times ... I lived in the US for a while bt gt home sick and came home too quickly ... I just wish I had stayed out there longer now...
Lauren I think u hve ibs ... Look bck on ur food tracker and see wat foods that cld trigger off ur ibs ... I hve it bt it's certain foods and stress combined that starts me....hope it gets better soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning ladies just popped on quick before i hit the shops ive lost 1Ib again this week its coming off slowly but surely hope u all have a great saturday xxx

Well done tracey!!! and enjoy shopping!!!

Yass i was looking and the only thing that I can see that I had a lot of more than normal was bread!!! Could that cause Ibs!! If not then it must be something else and i'll have to start looking again!!! My stress levels were through the roof this week so that could be it too!!!

Sherry forget about the binge and move on honey!! Its done now and theres nothing you can do to change it!! Except a bit of exercise and cut back abit today!!! But don't be too strick on yourself honey!!! xxxxxxx

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope everyone is ok!
Just been for a sneaky peek on the scales... And they say 13.1.5!!!!! I know its morning and I get weighed at 615 but when I normally do it on a morning it says something like 13.3 etc, that's the lightest my scales have been!

However got an email from the OU and they will pay £157 of my course grant and my course is £700... I got promised into the 600s so I am gutted and im gonna have to cancel my degree :(

Ruth
X

Back