ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

hey chick!!! Yeah I just need 2lb too tay get my 3st 7lb!!! So there is no point wishing for a biggy!!! I'm gonna WI at home on tuesday morning before I leave for training!! And it will just have to do until I can get to another WI or WI the week after xxx at least I will know where I stand!!! Wow that's an amazing loss in 2 weeks!!! Are you doing pro points too!!!

Nope I've only ever worked in chip shops!!! It's a bit scary for that reason!! But I'm hoping that I love it, and can do it!! I keep saying to myself that in 4 weeks from now I will never look back!! Think I might cry tonight on my last shift!! Not for the work, or my bosses!! But for the girls that I worked with!! I've made some really good friends there!! I just hope that we all stay in touch!! Where do you work? xxxx

Yeah I an doing pro points too... Was doing sw but gaining and losing the same 12lbs for last few years so decided to swith and was a fab idea!!

Aww I'm sure if the girls at the chippy are friends they will keep in touch... If not.. Well you'll make new friends :) I work in a&e at the moment, doing an MA in social work so I'm just part time now but have working in the hospital for 12 years, worked in loads of different departments but never done home care... Should be fun tho, nice seeing people in their own environment! Hospitals totally dehumanise people... I hope you really enjoy it :)

Oh and good luck with the 2lb.. You've done amazingly so far... I'm sure you can do it!!!!

I hope that I enjoy it too!! It has to be more rewarding than serving people fish and chips!! Apparently the company will put us through our NVQ when we are there a while!! I think If I can cope with it then I would like to look into Nursing in the future!!! Have my GCSE's but would need to do my A levels for it!! Really want to do something with my life while I still can!!!

Yeah Pro Points is amazing!! I have never got this far or lasted this long on a "diet" before xxxxx

good luck for Tuesday Lauren it will be a breeze ...don't cry to much tonight ....you can always pop in to see them when you fancy a treat ....cause those lbs will be dropping off when you start your new job x

You might not need to do A levels, sometimes you can do an Access to Nursing course... Worth looking into because you could probably do it whilst you are working :) Good luck :) Let us know how the training goes...

As for it being more rewarding... hmmmm.... dont kid yourself.... a lot of people are most ungreatful for the care they get... least ppl enjoy and want their fish and chips ;)

I don't think I was actually thinking of being thanked lol!! More that to myself I would be doing something more worth while iykwim!! I never thought about the way that people look at nurses/doctors before!! I guess we are all very ungrateful towards them!!! We don't realise exactly what they do for us!!!

Its just an idea atm and just a thought for the future!!

Aw Jem I hope they keep falling off!! Feel like i'm at a 2 steps forward and 1 step back period atm!! But at least I'm going forward, even if it is at a snails pace!! Yeah will def be calling in with the girls at 2am when I'm drunk after a night out lmao xxxx

Lunch today is quiche and wedges 18pp! A bit high but still had all my dailys! Think I need something filling to get me through tonight! Don't have a clue what I'm having in work later though!

Quiche was stinking lol! Never ate it! Lol

Aw im in work now wondering if I've done the right thing! Everyone has been so nice! I'm sure it's just last minute nerves though! Xxx

laurenasha said:
Quiche was stinking lol! Never ate it! Lol

Aw im in work now wondering if I've done the right thing! Everyone has been so nice! I'm sure it's just last minute nerves though! Xxx

Ah course it's just nerves, like you said on Facebook it's an exciting new chapter, you'll be ace!
xxx

Hey Lauren - sounds like a sensible approach to the second half of ur loss - u have fab losses :) and u will keep it off! U are fabulous and this new job will be brill for u! If the girls are real friends they still will be when u leave! 2011 will be your year - goal and new job :) u r an inspiration!! And the NVQ and nursing sounds like a brill goal ;)

U have def done the right thing! Hugs xxx

Hi all... I agree wth everyone Lauren u will do fab... 2011 is ur year go grab it....
Well my scales at home read 15.4 canny believe it.... Dwn frm 15.8 frm last wi on thurs there.... Bt will it hold until this Thursday ... Mmmm don't knw.... I hve been really gud and gt my mojo bck after my slipping and sliding these last few weeks.... bt I don't knw if my scales r reading me wrong and getting my hopes up...
Hope everyone has a gud day....
Gud luck for wi this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exciting news about the job Lauren! :) if you get to do your NVQ aswell that would be fab, you could end up doing something amazing! hope your last shift went well, i bet you will be sad to say goodbye to your mates but im sure you will still see them!! i think it is a good idea to relax and let yourself have your weeklies..you dont want the diet too feel too restricting, plus you know you still lose when you eat them :) xxx

Hope your last day at the chippy wasn't toooo tearful Lauren x

Wheres everyone hiding?

Lauren hope your last shift in chippers went well, new and exciting times ahead of you.

Yass everything x for you that scales are nice this week

Good luck to those for wi tomorrow

Sorry girls I have been really really busy today! Going to WI at home in the morning but if I find time to get to a class this week then I will try an fit it in! Hope everyone is well! First day tomorrow! Wish me luck! Will try and catch up properly tomorrow x

Helllooooooo

Yass - hope the scales stay playing nice :)

Lauren - good luck for WI tomorrow!! Good luck for starting job :) excited for u!

Good luck Tues weighers xx

I can't sleep! Am worrying incase I won't get enough hours in this new job and the cost of mileage! I'm really panicking incase I've done the wrong thing! Doesn't help that my boss from the chip shop was ringing today asking if I would change my mind! Gonna have to give my new boss a ring tomorrow night and ask her what sort of hours I will be looking at getting! I don't want to end up being worse off money wise iykwim! Sorry for the ramble but didn't know where else to post my worries!!!

Sounds sensible hun! I hope the new boss sets your mind at ease :) x

Back