ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Ok WI by home scales is showing a 4lb loss! Going to have to make do with that this week

Just realising that will be my 20% weight loss over my 7th silver 7 and over 50lb lost since I started! Hopefully I can keep it up till next WI as there will be no meeting next week as The 12th of July is a public holiday here! So just gonna keep an eye on it myself and try to at least sts for next week if not a small loss!

Well off to get my wee pack lunch made and get ready for my 1st day of training and exams! I wish I wasn't such a worrier as I've had a terrible nights sleep and now have to drive over 50 miles! Will try and get on a minute this evening but will prob just be quick as hopefully I will get an early night

Gud luck Lauren .... U will b grt.... drive carefully the weather has turned for the worse....and well done on ur loss on the scales ......
gud luck Carly for ur wi today and and other Tuesday weighers ......
Check in later
Hve a gud day all :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Tass! Yeah was just thinking when I woke that the roads will be slippy today! It's horrible here! I'm just eating a pancake before I leave lol not pp friendly but at least I'm getting a breakfast lol!

Good luck to all the tuesday weighers xxx

GOOD LUCK LAUREN!!! you will do brilliantly & well done on the 4lb loss :)

How is everyone else doing?

I went for a swim yesterday, was really self consious being in my swimming costume but mum came with me and sat in the spectators bit so I felt more at ease. Knackered myself out though, swimming is a lot harder than it looks! lol
Went for a meal at Nando's last night, then ate some salted popcorn at the cinema so dont think ive done myself any favours ahead of this weeks weigh in but we'll see tomorrow!!

Hey glad you had a nice time sherry and thanks everyone for the good luck and congratulations! Am really tired though so will talk later xxx

Well done Lauren! U little star! Hope ur first day was fab!

I've just been weighed and I've lost 3.5lb and I kno I should be jumping for joy but I'm not... The scales waved a 6lb loss in my face this morning meaning I would get my 2 stone off... And my 10% and I would be my lightest in 3 years... And I would still be averaging 2.5 a week which is what I need to get to goal by friends wedding... But no... They couldn't play nice... So really I only lost 2lb after last weeks undeserved gain ....

I kno it's really good ... And I kno u will tell me to chuck the stupid scales... Lol .... I'm off to the chippy and hoping the fittie is there!!! And I will get my 2 stone and 10% next week :D xx

I am finally posting on your diary thread! Hope your first day in your new job went really well Lauren. Don't forget it will take a little while to get used to, will you usually have to drive 50 miles or is this just during the induction phase?

Just for 3 days induction then will be about a 15 mile radius from home! Can't
Wait to get the first few months over me :)

U are fab!!! :) x

Good evening all :)

Hope your alright Lauren and that everything went well!

Carly your loss is amazing so dont worry you'll have it next week :)

Anyone got thoughts in quitting smoking whilst on WW?

Ruth
X

Never been addicted (except to choc) so probs can't comment.... But good luck if u go for it :) xx

Lauren and Carly, fab losses girls :D

Hope your induction went well Lauren, you are probably shattered now at this stage.

Ruth sorry cant help you on quitting, am non smoker, maybe try the nicoret chewing gum?

Thread has got very quiet lately. WI tomorrow eve for me and am not expecting a loss, scales not budging :(

Good luck Bindi! :) x

Ruth that's while funny I just down loaded the nicorete app last night! While worried about trying to do both but am just thinking about it at the minute! Was thinking about the inhalator but I think there are a few products that help keep the motabilizm going while quitting! Can't remember which though so would have to look it up!

Good luck everyone for tomorrow! Am really going to sleep now! I am knackered xxx

Carly - I know how frustrating it is at times, we all do. But its one week out of many - you've still had a fabulous loss so far and you'll get ur 2st next week. Be proud of yourself petal! Xxxx

Ruth - I can't comment either I'm afraid but it might be worth popping into boots to speak to someone or going to see your GP - they would have the best advice. All I can think if that might help is sugar free lollypops! Lol

I was a right pig yesterday, ate loads if chocolate! I went to give blood too and after it they give u biscuits lol so not a healthy day for me. So this week I only got a 1lb loss but its still a loss! Now that iv been swimming the once & gotten over the initial consiousness then I'm gonna go once a week. Am thinking if going again tomorrow!

Xxxx

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Morning everyone! Day 2/3 for induction!

Well done sherry and good luck everyone for WI today xxx

Gud morning all.....

Gud on u wildtrapeze for swimming .... I'm learning at the min bt I'm loving it... I can't wait to let go of my floats .....and actually float on my own... I keep thinking I'll sink wth my weight.... Lol ... Keep it up it's really gud excerise

I hope Lauren ur induction went well and u made new friends

Well done Carly on ur lose :) bt I knw how u feel when one scales tell u ur lbs off and then u get to wi and it only gives u half of it.... Bt I hope u enjoyed ur treat and u will do it nxt week hunny :)

Ruth I'm sorry can't help u there ... Bt I knw wat addiction can b like ... My's food ... Full stop lol ... Fingers crossed for u that u can do it....

Well yersterday I took a half day off work and didn't let on to my mum and went to the chinese and cinema wth my two friends and it was grt.... I was really really gud in the restaurant and had a glass of water only ....and watch them eat ... Hey grt will power ... Then we went to watch bridesmaids and that's when it went pearshaped ....I had a large pkt of crisps ..15pp and then a medium tub of sweet popcorn ... does anyone knw wat pp r in them ... Then later in the evening I had 3 slices of toast wth cheese and 2 flakes .... so I reckon I just ate my 49 weekly and my 33 pp allowance .... Wow 82 pp .... did I calculate that rite ... Didn't do myself any favours .... Wld appreciate if anyone knw any different to let me knw please .... Thanks
Gud luck for wed wi
Have a nice day :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well guys I've been back to class :(

Not good I'm down to a loss of just 7lbs- awwwwww well back to basics!!!! I can do this :)

Lauren hope your induction is going well x

Back