ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Leb, good on ya for going back to class, week 1 again, stick to plan and you will have great loss next week.
Dreading wi tonight myself, dont know what came over me but ate 6 bourbon biscuits with a cup of tea earlier, so am starving now cos am I said Id better skip lunch after eating them lol. Roll on 6pm wi. Scales still havent budged

-0.5lb for me tonight, happy with that cos thought scales hadnt budged, need to really work hard for month of July to get my 6lb goal, weekend after this Im away with oh for anniversary so not sure if goal is achievable, but will give it a go.

Well done Bindi and well done leb! Wrecked tonight again! Heading for a bath and then bed! Think I've made the right choice! Food hasn't been 100% the last few days but I have made better choices! Prob be Friday before I catch up properly girls xxx

Well done Bindi! Fab to have you back LEB!

I lost half tonight which I was gutted about until I realised I've hit my 5% :D

I spoke to my leader and she says my body is used to the exercise I do so I'm trying to find another way!

Ruth
X

Also glad you had a fab day Lauren! Have a lovely bath and sleep well :D

Ruth
X

Yass sounds like an enjoyable day!!!

LEB - just think of how fab this summer will be! U will have them lbs off in no time!!

Well done Bindi n Ruth - any loss is fab :)

Well done Lauren - hope all is well :) xx

Hi ladies hope everyone is well my diet has gone to pot this week i think its coz i feel rough and it always makes me want to eat also i have done no exercise so its not looking good for saturday x

dont worry traceyjane just gotta get back on the wagon, at least ur not giving up thats an achievement in itself xxxx

have been swimming again today for an hour but undone all the hardwork by having a M&S turkish delight and some mini cheddars dipped in chilli philly lol never mind. got on the scales this morning, saw another 1lb loss- what did i tell u lol always shows as more loss the day after WI!! Am wondering if I should have a WI day (wednesday) and then a 'confirmation' WI on the thursday haha :p

Lauren, enjoy your bath, looking forward to all your news on new job ;)

Ruth well done on your loss :eek:

Wildt my scales were the same this morn, giving me a 2lb loss, ah well hope it sticks til next week. Havent had a great day food wise, havent really had much of an appetite, but have been picking and when I added it up Im over for today as a couple of things I guestimated and prob over pointed but better to over point than underpoint and Im a bit hungry now, typical, but having a pint of water as Im just back from 90min walk. Would love -3.5lb loss next week to get my 3stone! I can dream....

Tracyjane - u can pull it bk love! We all have bad days

Sherri - sounds like a plan - two WIs like the queen with her birthdays!!

Bindi - u will get that next week :) xx

Well done everyone xxx

Sorry I have been MIA but training was really intense! All done and dusted now! Going shadowing tomorrow and then i have a few days off before i start properly on Wednesday xxx

Everyones been quiet the last few days!! I hope my thread isn't dying a sorry death lol!!!

Well I'm shadowing today and then I have a few days off and start working on Wednesday!!! I'm a bit nervous about today but I think I'm just going to relax and let things run! I'm only shadowing today so I literally only have to stand back and watch!! Not sure if I will get back on today as I will be working right up till 10.30! But I'm off tomorrow and will let you know how i've got on then xxxxxxx

Gud luck Lauren
Traceyjane u can do it
As for me guess wat yip 3.5 bck on .. This is my 13 week I think of yo yoing on this 3lb....I was sort of gud this week ... I pulled bck frm tues mishap and underpointed for Wednesday ... Well I have blown this week ...ate popcorn ... Chocolate ... Real crisps... Curries ... More chocolate ... I'm devastated ..... I'm abt to throw in the towel .... I'm going to a party 2morrow and I'm eating ..... can't do it soo mind blowing when the scales were showing grt loses last Sunday and then on Thursday it triples the lbs up.... Going to hve a break frm dieting going to enjoy food this week and try and diet next week ...
I really hope everyone had a better time than I do and get their loses... Gud luck for wi girls xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lauren u are amazing :) good luck with shadowing! Look forward to hearing all about it :) enjoy ur days off (that's an order ;)) xx

Hi ladies well i sts it was better than i thought coz i was convinced i would put on this week so im happy with that still feel crappy i keep eating soothers for my throat but im not cutting down on my food so could be a sts next week aswell hope u all enjoy your weekends xx

Well done hun! Get well soon xx

Hi Lauren have been MIA myself for a few days so just catchin up now.Glad your training is over and good luck with the shadowing....are you liking it so far?...... Your bound to earning yourself some extra ap's too....read in another post about Nandos ...there is at least 1 in Belfast ...in Victoria square ..so next time your in Belfast you should pay it a visit ..haven't been myself..YET... but will be deffo giving it a go.....have a great few days off hun x

Hi all
Sorry havent been on much either, not getting much chance to log on now the kiddies are off school. Having an ok week so far, scales are showing a loss at sneaky wi this morn so everything crossed for next Wed wi.
Lauren how did your shadowing go, nice to have few days off now with your boys before starting next week.
Yass maybe a break is what you need for a few weeks, cant understand how you are down one week and back up the next. Its so disappointing when you get a bad result on the scales. Enjoy the break and come back to us soon.
Traceyjane well done on the sts, better than a gain.
Hows everyone elses week going?

Hey girls just a quick note cause I'm just home! Had a great day shadowing and I think I am going to love the job! Can't wait to get Stuck in and get into it properly! After all it's the only way I will learn! Will catch up properly tomorrow xxx

laurenasha said:
Hey girls just a quick note cause I'm just home! Had a great day shadowing and I think I am going to love the job! Can't wait to get Stuck in and get into it properly! After all it's the only way I will learn! Will catch up properly tomorrow xxx

Wow long day Hun, that's excellent news glad your positive about it. Good for you girl.
xxx

Back