ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks Hun! Yeah they are def long days but you get a good few days off too xxx may have to do from 7am till 10pm the next few weeks! Clients are expanding soo quickly and it will just be till they get more staff

Thanks Jo!! I really do believe I will love it!!!

Heres a quick recap!!! Did training for my new job tue,wed, and thur! And was out shadowing yesterday!!! Have now got 3 days off before I start working on Wednesday!! So many mixed emotions!! I am scared of touching people incase I do something wrong!! But at the same time I was dying to get stuck in and help the other girls when I was out watching yesterday lol

Eating wise I haven't tracked in a week! I was too busy and had so many other things on my mind!!! So instead I chose carefully and watched my portion controls lol! Yesterday the girls went for a big ice-cream cone on a break, so I decided not to miss out but ate a fruit pastel lolly instead!! Lol

We were late home on thursday (the last day of induction) because of paper-work! It was like 8pm before I got home so I decided to go to the chip shop!! I had a fish supper and it was gorgeous!! I didn't feel guilty as I was starving lol!!

Scales seem to be playing nice!! I WI at home on tuesday as I couldn't get to a class and it showed a -4lb loss!! Had a sneaky peak this morning and it is showing another 2-3 lb loss! No WI this week again as its a public holiday here, so I will WI at home again!! I would love to have at least 7lb off by the time I go back to class on Tuesday week!! The way things are going, I think I will get it!!!

I hope everyones well!!

Lauren great to hear things are going well and u like it :)

Well girlies it is my bday today- among other pressies I got the ww magazine subscription :) love it xx

LEB said:
Lauren great to hear things are going well and u like it :)

Well girlies it is my bday today- among other pressies I got the ww magazine subscription :) love it xx

Happy Birthday LEB
xxx

Hi Lauren ,glad your enjoying your job ...enjoy your few days off are you doing anything nice ....got a reply from warburtons to say nowhere in northern Ireland stocks it YET but they will let me know when they do so hopefully we will see it in the shops sometime soon.hope your well x
LLB Happy birthdy hun hope you get lots of nice pressies x

Happy Birthday Loraine!! Hope you have a lovely day!!!

Jem I have nothing planned!! the 12th is in my town this year so I might take a scoot down (only if its dry) but other than that I'm just going to take it easy!! I hope they get the walburtons soon!!! xxxx

me too or else we're gonna have to gat Caarly to start shipping them to us ..lol x

Hope you had a good one LEB!! :)

I've decided to go back to slimming world diet for the next couple of weeks to see if I can give myself a shake and a boost as I've just been having more and more choc on the pp. I'm still going to ww to weigh in and plan to come back as pp is def a better plan.

Who knows, I may be back within a few days lol?!

Hope everyone stays on plan and lots of love for while I'm away x

Good luck with the SW nomes!!! I'm being naughty this evening and having goujons and wedges lol!! (done in the oven lol) Scales may be up 1lb or 2 in the morning lol xxxx

Lauren - glad it's all going well :) I'm excited for u starting on wed! U can do it!! Glad scales are playing nice!

LEB - hope u had a lovely birthday!!!

Nomes -good luck with SW :)

Xxx

Hope u had a good birthday LEB!!

Lauren well done on ur loss! Thats a brilliant loss!

Nomes I'm trying SW aswel and doing a lot better on it than I was on WW.

Im not expecting and good loss this week, if I get a loss at all. I got a big box of chocs yesterday from the OH cos it was our anniversary and I devoured 2/3rds of it lol I did have a healthy dinner though :p
Went for a jog this morning cos I got on the scales and it said STS so i'm thinking I might be able to get a few lb's loss by WI wednesday. Went swimming twice last week and i might do zumba in a bit too. Determined to loss a few lbs!

Sherri - u can defo get a few lb off by wed :)

LEB - sounds like a lovely birthday :)

Lauren - hope ur relaxing :)

I need to stop going slightly over my weeklies n using AP... I want to eat all weeklies and earn but don't eat a few AP each week! I want to average 2.5lb a week and the last 8 weeks are nowhere near that! Need a kick! Lol xx

WI at home again! Showing another (roughly) 2lb loss! Will know better next week when I get back to a meeting!

Well done Lauren. You are doing so well. :) xxx

well done Lauren thats fab I have no meeting this week either but will wi later ..fingers crossed ...have a good day x

well done lauren!! everyones been a bit quiet on here lately havent they!!

got my WI tomoro, scales are showing a STS today but Im due my totm today or tomorrow - I've got 24 hours to hopefully get 2.5lb off lol it aint gonna happen!! Carly im also trying to get 2.5lb off a week cos I wanted to get my 2 stone off by end of Aug but at this rate I'll only get a stone if that! Any loss is a good loss I suppose though hey. Going to go on the exercise bike now for half an hour, have a shower and have dinner - I got falafel in pitta with SW free chips.

Fab Lauren well done! Im on week off at the minute and its mad! Having a great and much needed time off :) too much food and doing nothin at all :)

Well.

I have had the most fab 4 days ever! I have eaten ridiculous amounts of food and felt it! We have been fed by so many people and we have loved it!

I can't go to WI tomorrow as I'm not in Harrogate but I will be weighing myself from home and then I will be commencing operation sort Ruth out! This is the menu we have endured:
Saturday Chinese
Sunday Sunday Dinner
Monday Lidl Pizza
Tuesday Pizza Hut
OOPS!

It's proved a massive point to me, that I'm not eating enough on my pp allowance and its ridiculous so I'm going to start experimenting and creating with new ideas and see what happens.

Ruth
X

Back