ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Lauren could you possibly post one of your food diary entries? Id love to know what you eat in a day and your variations as I'm not eating enough and id love to know how to improve my eating plans!

Ruth
X

Well done Lauren on another good loss. Best of luck starting your job tomorrow.
Good luck to everyone who has wi coming up. Sorry havent been on here much, keyboard on my laptop is fecked so only get to use oh's one for few mins in the evening.

First half of my week went well but since Sunday I just cant stop eating, havent managed to get any exercise done either :( so dont think Im going to be a loser tomorrow night, ah well...am away with oh this weekend, our wedding anniversary so am going to try and be as good as I can with food choices but am going to enjoy myself too, its not often we get away together minus the children, so am soooooo looking forward to the break.

Enjoy your break everyone! I just had a pizza and feel sick now! Last time I had one was a few weeks into pp and I felt the same afterwards! Yuk! Ah well prob won't have another notion for 1 for another 3 months lol!

Bindi enjoy your break pet! You deserve it!

Sherry good luck for tomorrow!

Ruth I haven't counted a point in over a week so I can't post a pp dairy lol! But I'm gonna start from tomorrow again! I did however try and make good choices and not have big portions (except for today!) I will start posting my dairy for you though Hun!!

Thanks Lauren although if its an effort you don't have to its just that you're doing so well!! Hope you enjoyed your pizza :)

Hope your day goes well tomorrow!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth.
It sounds like you've had a yummy and eventful few days.
:)
I just wanted to say that I've been full on tracking everything I've been putting in my mouth for about 2 weeks now, so if you'd like to look at some of my days feel free. I started on 31pp but gone down to 30 now, not sure what you're on. I'm really trying to limit the chocolate/crisps etc I'm having, no more than 5pp a day. And I'm currently not using weeklies. Only been on ww for 6 weeks so still working out what's best for me.
My diary is called 'looking for feedback...... my noms'. If you see anything you like and want a recipe let me know. I love cooking from scratch.

Sorry for sticking my nose in. Hope you don't mind.

Anj. Xxx

P.S well done for your amazing loss so far.

Well done Lauren! Hope work goes well tomorrow :)

Good luck Sherri :)

Ruth - sounds like a nice few days :) u can get bk to it :)

Bindi - good luck for WI :) enjoy ur anniversary!

I lost 1.5lb this wk! Will get my 2 stone next week :D xx

Well done Carly u are doing amazing :) xx

Oh Wildtrapeze!

Hugs! Get motivated for next week you can pull it back I'm sure of it! Is it TOTM?
At least its not a gain :)

Ruth
X

Hello all, well as you may have guessed, I have fallen spectacularly off the wagon and have been eating all around me for the last couple of week, I'm trying desperately to get back to sticking to my points, but I can't seem to reign it in!

I'm really down about it and don't know how I can work this around work as I have to eat on my breaks in there and then have to go long times before I can eat again. Also I think being away from all of you is making me lose motivation, I just don't seem to have the time or energy for this anymore, help!

Calm down Erin!! BREATHE!!

Its ok to fall off the wagon, the point is - your getting back on it.

Secondly, what sort of hours do you do at your workplace? Do you have split shifts? I have crap hours too, I usually start at 4 or 5pm, meaning I last eat at about 3pm and will then gorge on crap when I get home. This weeks STS has proper put me off dieting, I know I had a massive box of chocs, but I went swimming twice, did a zumba session AND went for a jog. I more than reigned it in! And SO, im going to take a deep breath and shake it up again and try something else. I have found something called 'The Lunchbox Diet'.

Now, I know it sounds like a fad diet you would read in a magazine about some american cash making scheme, but all this guy (from the UK!) has done is simplified 'eating healthy'. He doesnt believe in WW or SW or cal counting. He just eats mostly raw food. The plan is basically to eat a healthy breakfast (I.e. Wholegrains, oatmeal, poached eggs etc) and a healthy dinner (lean meats, wholegrain pasta rice or quinoa, whatever you fancy) but the main thing is that you eat little and often throughout the day by packing a 'lunchbox' full of healthy stuff to give you all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients you need.

Your 'lunch box' is basically made of 3 groups; group A - vegetables which will make up 45-60% of the box, Group B - Lean protein 15-30% of the box (as we dont eat meat in our cases it will mean eggs, legumes, beans, pulses, etc) and Group C - Sauce 10% of the box - sauces are there to give flavour to things. If your highly active you can have a group D which is active carbs so thats where pasta and rices come in. I reckon if you have a long day where you cant sit down and eat a proper meal then maybe try this - even for a week. You could have a breakfast, take ur lunchbox to work and pick at it all day. Many people find that by the end of the day there not even hungry enough for a dinner.

The main thing is that you eat hardly any snacks, sweets or other rubbish because they are just 'empty calories'. Obviously, you havent gotta be a PhD to realise that cutting all that out and eating raw food is gonna make the weight fall off you but he's put it into an every day plan that can be easy to follow if you stick to it.

Im going to try it, I reckon it's going to be proper hard core and its going to be really testing. And if it doesnt work, or I die, then I won't do it anymore lol. This could help make me reach my personal challenge by the end of august because he claims you can lose up to a 12lbs in the first 2 weeks and between 7-19lb a month after. Judging from my track record I'd be lucky to hit the 7lb a month lol but anythings worth a go isnt it?

Erin I think if you work long hours during the day this could be ideal for u too? But it does sound well hardcore!

http://www.lunchboxdiet.co.uk/faqs/

ARGH! Was hoping to start this new diet tomorrow and go to the health food shop on the way to work tonight to get some things I need. Only the OH has forgotten to give me my bankcard back when he borrowed it yesterday and he is 20 miles away the moment. Well angry!!!!

OH and I have decided to possibly get matching tattoos although deliberately plain in case we break up! It's his bday on July 30th and mine in august and our 5 yr anniversary this year so we thought we would celebrate together!

There is a sand timer that we both like (for how long we have spent together) he already has tattoos and wants to work his into his sleeve that he is getting! Id like mine really small I have no tattoos! Have no idea where to put it can anyone help?

Thanks

Ruth
X

somewhere like your hip or wrist would be nice. I know its a horrible thing to think of, but just incase you do break up then you should think about getting it done somewhere on your body that you wouldnt mind having a slightly bigger tattoo incase you get it re-tattooed into something else if you get what i mean. Sounds like a cool idea though, me and my OH want the infinity symbol. I want mine on my wrist next to my other tattoo's but all it is is an 8 figure so really easy to cover up - just incase anything bad does happen! lol

Carly well done on your loss this week, you will get that 2st next week.

2lb off for me tonight, very happy with that as I have done little or no exercise all week with the kiddies off school. AM 1.5lb off my 3st, doubt I will get it next week cos of my weekend away but will try and make good choices food wise and might even try and test out the hotels gym while Im away too.

Have a great week everyone

Sherri - good luck with lunchbox diet! ;) sounds interesting

Erin -I kno that pain! I did it for a few months and then every weekend.,, I used to have breakfast around 12... Then hit the gym before work and have a sandwich then... And maybe snack on the break or have effectively an evening meal... Or if no break grab a cereal bar till u have a biggish meal when ur home! I'm a believer that whatever time u eat ur points so long as u stick within them (and weeklies) u should still lose! U can do this! We are here every step of the way! U can maybe pop online to us when having ur evening meal?! Much love

Ruth - I'm sure wherever u get it it will be gorgeous :D xx

If I can get my 2st u can get ur 3 mrs :) hugs xx

well done Bindi! 3 stone already! Wow!

Im really nervous about starting it because its one of them diets where you need so many things lol things like flaxseeds. Seriously, the things we do to lose weight, eh!

Its up to you whether its worth the pennies lovely and whether it might be more faddy?

I think eating little and often is a good idea though :)
xx

Back