ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks I'm over the moon with that! Still need 5lb for July goal but 2.5 a week is doable I think! Even if I get close to it I will be happy!!!

You'll get it no probs! I'm after a big loss this week! Have made reasonably good choices today but really want to do a lot of exercise but totm is killing me! I'm laid on the sofa at the minute with a blanket on me!

I need 12 to hit my Target which is ridiculous I don't want that at all is just like to be in the 12s! 5lbs away!

Ruth
x

Ruth
X

Does anyone ever eat for the sake of it! I've eaten lots today and really enjoyed myself but I don't feel full and I'm looking in the cupboards and fridge even though I'm already into my weeklies! Someone save me!

Ruth
x

im like that too at the minute ruth, but ive got my totm im really trying not to eat everything in sight!! I could eat forever when im like this and not get full or satisfied! Im not supposed to eat chocolate but i had a funsize milkyway lol dont tell!!

I'm on totm too :( I won't tell!

It's killing me :( I'm just drinking tea instead!

Ruth
x

Erin I've got all the stuff u need written out in an email if u want ill email it to u?

Hope everyone's ok and eating skinny! I just see the most amazing cupcakes ever, made my mouth water - they were dipped in chocolate! :( lol

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins
Yeah that'd be great, thanks! How did you find your first day on it? My email's [email protected]

Lauren, that's fab that you've lost over 50lbs!! Congratulations! I need accomplishments like that to get me motivated again!

well done Lauren, your such an inspiration. You must be so proud of yourself! xxx

Erin, I've sent the email to you. Hope its not too much!! Theres so many times I've seen a diet like this and seen all the things I need to buy and its put me off. But I went to Holland & Barratt today and got brown rice, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, quinoa, smoked tofu, oatmeal and it only came to £8.

Got the email, thanks! Jesus, that sounds like a sweet bargain! Haha! :p

wildtrapeze said:
well done Lauren, your such an inspiration. You must be so proud of yourself! xxx

Erin, I've sent the email to you. Hope its not too much!! Theres so many times I've seen a diet like this and seen all the things I need to buy and its put me off. But I went to Holland & Barratt today and got brown rice, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, quinoa, smoked tofu, oatmeal and it only came to £8.

Can u send email to me too please? My e-mail is [email protected].
xxx

Lauren you are FAB-U-LOUS well done on your 4lb and super well done on your 50lbs ...see...I told you I had faith lol x

MrsM79 - All sent! Let me know if you need any more details :)

Just about to have some oatmeal for breakfast and make my lunch box. Really dont feel like eating anything at all today :\ have a good day everyone xxxxxx

Aw thanks everyone! It has taken me 5 months! It was really quick at the start but has started to slow down now! I'm gonna try and push for another 5lb to get my 4stone and then after that I don't care if it comes off slow the rest as I know I will get there!

How is everyones motivation at the minute? Xxx

Wow Lauren that is amazing! So pleased for u.... Wanna hear somet lame?! Lol u are my inspiration and my little competitive streak always makes me think well Lauren lost over 50lbs in 20 weeks n it gives me my kick in the bottom I need! Hehe xx

Hey girls!! Thanks!

I didn't count points yesterday lol! It was one of them days where it was just grabbing anything while we got the chance lol! I have a feelin today is going to be the same lol but am going to try and make good choices foodwise and hope I don't o too far wrong lol

I hope you all have a good weekend xx

I've not managed to stick to the diet properly this morning :( I had oatmeal for breakfast but didnt eat again til about 2 cos my parents ate all my veg and didnt go shopping early enough to replace them!!! How annoying! So I made something quick but ive eaten it all already cos I gotta go to work :(

Good news though, I'm already seeing a 3lb loss but whether or not it'll stick we'll have to see!

Hope everyones having a good day!! xxx

wildtrapeze said:
I've not managed to stick to the diet properly this morning :( I had oatmeal for breakfast but didnt eat again til about 2 cos my parents ate all my veg and didnt go shopping early enough to replace them!!! How annoying! So I made something quick but ive eaten it all already cos I gotta go to work :(

Good news though, I'm already seeing a 3lb loss but whether or not it'll stick we'll have to see!

Hope everyones having a good day!! xxx

Thanks for the E-mail, a really interesting read.

xxx

Back