ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Well done Lauren!! Haven't been on much had a quick catch up there.

I'm off to my school reunion - here I am all dressed up.

Attachments

• image-1857554278.jpg
    image-1857554278.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 53
Yay Sherri :) looks like it's working for u!!

Lorene -looking foxy :) watch out world! Xx

Bet he didn't want u to go out! lol xx

Hello girls!

Loraine you are looking fantastic!

I don't know about the work helping me lose the pounds lol! It has been soo mad it's been just grabbing anything when I got a chance! My work partners husband made us home made potato bread bacon and egg for brunch (how could I refuse) it was gorgeous! Been trying to make sure and eat to keep the energy up but I am really going to have to get Into a pattern of making sure that it is healthy choices lol!

I came across my first death yesterday! A client died 5 minutes before we arrived at the house for our call! It was our first time with him so I hadn't even got to meet him! It was a real shock for me! I knew I was going to have to come across it sometime but I didn't think it would be so soon! I am discovering that this job has it's hard points! But at the same time I love it!

Hope everyone is well xxxx

Hugs! Commented on ur other diary chick! Bet u still keep losing! U are doing so well!

And I hope the good always outweighs the bad :) x

Thanks girls :) legs are sore from dancing- drank wayyyyyyyy too much but sure! That's my last planned event for the forseeable future- totally back on the wagon from today :)

aww Lauren I hope your ok today ..that must be the hardest part of the job,but a least you didn't know him it would have been much harder if you had .....homemade potato bread ...now I must make some ..isn't it just gorgeous??? have a good day hun ...don't work too hard x

Aw I'm fine thanks! Am thankful that I hadn't met him yet! I don't know how I would cope whenever I lose a client that I'm used to and attached to! I know they tell you not to get attached but if you have a heart I don't know how you couldn't!

Glad you had a good night leb! I'm just home grabbing a coffee before I'm back out till 7! Hope everyones having a nice relaxing Sunday xxx

Glad u had a nice night Lorene :)

I'm sure that will be so hard Lauren but ur a tough cookie :) enjoy ur break till
7 :)

My scales are stuck so im grumpy! Gonna have to up the exercise again! Xx

Huh? Gonna have to increase it I mean... X

Feel cacky -stupid headache :( x

Hi gang
Hows everyone doing?
Lauren - well done on your 50lb loss, thats well and truly amazing, you should be on the front cover of the ww mag. Im sure you will get that 4st goal very soon.
Leb - Looking fab in your pic hun, hope you had a great night.
Sorry havent had a chance to read back on all the posts. Not long back from weekend away with oh for our anniversary, would say Ive done a bit of damage on the scales front, had 2 x 4 course meals over the weekend but I chose very wisely on the starters and mains but had to indulge on the desserts, ah well.....weekend away without the kids so it was very much enjoyed. Was also out for lunch today and had chicken caesar salad. Back to the plan tomorrow. Need 3.5lb for my July goal and 1.5lb for my 3st, maybe I can claw a loss back between now and Wed wi if Im very good.

Sounds like a lovely weekend :) good luck with WI xx

Glad you had a good weekend Bindi!! It must have been nice spending time with the hubby!! I wouldn't worry about ww for it as it was your holiday!! As long as you work your bum off then you will have it off in no time xxxxx

I am off work today and tomorrow and I am completely wrecked lol!! Them 3 days were really hard going lol!! But at least the scales are showing a STS!!!! I am going to try and work my butt of now till Thursday to get a 1lb or 2 off!!!

How's everyone else doing this week???? xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone, hope all is well. Lauren I'm sure u can reign in a loss for this week! Sorry to hear about the death! I couldn't do that job, death is my biggest phobia Im pretty sure is just end up having a panic attack!

Hope your feeling better today Carly, fingers x those scales start moving soon!

I didn't stick to my diet yesterday cos I was out all day, was so hungry by the time I got home I ended up eating half a milka bar lol then I had a little home cooked pizza & garlic bread so don't know if I'm gonnq have a gd loss. Plus I'm round the OH for a few days & he never has anything healthy in! Hopefully ill be ok!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Hey Lauren ..have you any idea how many points are in a slice of vegetable roll ...am havin some tonight and don't have a clue ..bought it in a butchers so have no nv's ? x

Back