ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

sorry jem I don't eat veg roll so cant help you there!!!

Aw sherry sometimes we just can't control what we eat!! As long as you get back to plan you should be fine though honey!!!

I am making chicken wrapped in bacon tonight with new potatoes!!! Yum yum xxx

Hey everyone
Omg I have cabin fever today, it hasnt stopped raining all day. So much for trying to get out for a good walk and eat skinny, failed on both accounts. Need to seriously hop back on the wagon tomorrow.
Hows everyone doing?

Aw bindi don't chat! I seriously can't stop eating the last few days! I was off today and told myself I was seriously going to get back to counting! Been good all day but now I'm starving! Eating toast and ww jam ATM! Think my totm must be coming! I can't think of any other reason why I would be soo hungry!

Aw i had 2 slices of toast and 3 bags of wotsits! I could kick myself lol! Aw well tomorrow is another day! Think the best I can hope for is a sts this week! X

laurenasha said:
Aw i had 2 slices of toast and 3 bags of wotsits! I could kick myself lol! Aw well tomorrow is another day! Think the best I can hope for is a sts this week! X

Wow wotsits! Gotta love wotsits I always give them to my 3 yr old when I'm wearing White leggins................stupid I know I don't do it intentionally.

xxx

Hellloooo

Lauren - u will def pull it bk :) tomorrow is a new day :)

Sherri - how are u finding it? Sounds like a nice day yest and not too naughty!

Hoping I do ok at WI tomorrow....

Xx

Good Luck Carly!!! I am not getting WI till Thursday this week!! I am just going to go between the two classes with the way work falls!!!

Tracy I always buy the kids wotsits too!! Hence they were the only thing there for my munchies lol!!

I am hoping a miracle happens and 1lb or 2 comes off between now and thursday lol!! But I've been a little bit naughty this week so we will just have to wait and see!! xxxx

I'm finding it ok but hard to find tasty stuff to do with vegetables every day. I've not be able to do it the last few days but I've been making good choices. I went shopping yesterday, I wanted to get all the biscuits and chocolate in the world but got a yoghurt & fruitpot instead - came out very proud!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Hello all!! Well done sherry that was good going!! I have been in the notion for chocolate (totm arrived this morning!!) and bought cadburys mini rolls!!! But then I caught myself on and haven't had any!! Yet!! I'm making brown stew and new potatoes tonight!! Then hopefully I will eat nothing more tonight!!!

I bought some salady veg for a sandwich tomorrow!! Am really trying to behave myself up till WI but i have been sooo dang hungry this week!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck for thurs Lauren!!!

Sherri - keep up the good choices :D when are u having WI?

I lost 3.5lbs today :D sooooo pleased!! thats 30.5lbs and my 10% xx

Aw Carly that's great! You must feel great! I can't wait till tomorrow to get WI! It feels like it's been a long week! Think I'm going for 1lb this week! Would love more! But can't see it happening!

Good luck to all the Wednesday weighers!

I'm not till tomorrow! Had a sneak peak though and my scales aren't playing nice again! Am gonna have to just take it on the chin and start counting points properly next week x

*sneaks in* :wavey:

Gonna start following you too :D

Good luck at weigh in tonight, i have mine in 3 hours and ekkkk nervous as ive threw my scales out at the start of joining and i hate it not knowing

xjacqui37x said:
*sneaks in* :wavey:

Gonna start following you too :D

Good luck at weigh in tonight, i have mine in 3 hours and ekkkk nervous as ive threw my scales out at the start of joining and i hate it not knowing

I think that's great that you've thrown your scales out. I do think it's best.
Good luck!
I had another STS this week but I'm pleased coz I've had an awful week and convinced I had gained:)
Have you got a diary here to follow?

xxx

I don't think I could live without my scale lol! They let me know how I'm gettin on that week and if I need to pull back some where if things aren't going right! I think they can be a help and a curse lol xx

Good luck with WI tonight xxx

Oh and well done on the sts lol! Sometimes when we know we haven't been 100% it's the best we can hope for! I haven't had a sts in all the weeks I've been doing it! It's either a gain or a loss with me lol xxx

Well I lost 0.5 and I'd been bad- can't complain xxx

Well done girls! I am flat out at work! Think I deserve a few pound off after being so busy lol! Will just have to wait and see though lol

Back