ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hi all,

Hows everyones week going so far? Dont get a chance to log on during the day, not getting a minute to myself since schools finished. Anyways, was down .5lb this evening which I was very pleased about after my weekend away with loads of yummy food and alchol. Had a bad day Mon and wasnt too great yesterday, just cant stop picking. But my loss tonight has me syked up for good week. Did 90min walk this evening and am shattered after it. Want a good 2lb loss or more next week, will get me my 6th silver 7 and onto my next personal goal, really wanted to lose 3.5st before going on hols (going in 3.5wks) dont think I will make it, but will aim to get as close as I can.

Good luck for anyone with wi coming up

First of all, big well done to Carly!!! Fab loss petal, well done!!! Sorry its a bit belated lol

Well done MrsM for STS and Bindi for your loss too! Glad your both back in the game now :)

Just stepped on the scales to see if I've done any damage from my time away from home the last few days but it seems ok, WI is tomoro morning so I'll let u all know how I get on. Im hoping for a good few lb's loss, but then again isnt everyone :p

I bought myself a bar of Cadburys Dairy Milk after work, I thought if I get a nice big loss (like 2-3lb - which is big for me and my slow losses lol) then I'll eat it. Its the first time I've ever bought a chocolate bar and not eaten it within an hour haha!

wildtrapeze said:
First of all, big well done to Carly!!! Fab loss petal, well done!!! Sorry its a bit belated lol

Well done MrsM for STS and Bindi for your loss too! Glad your both back in the game now :)

Just stepped on the scales to see if I've done any damage from my time away from home the last few days but it seems ok, WI is tomoro morning so I'll let u all know how I get on. Im hoping for a good few lb's loss, but then again isnt everyone :p

I bought myself a bar of Cadburys Dairy Milk after work, I thought if I get a nice big loss (like 2-3lb - which is big for me and my slow losses lol) then I'll eat it. Its the first time I've ever bought a chocolate bar and not eaten it within an hour haha!

Good luck for your weigh in.

xxx

Hi all! Had a good day food wise but took the munchies as soon as I got home and ate a ham sandwich! Fingers crossed for tomorrow but tbh it could go either way! Good luck to everyone for WI tomorrow! And well done bindi that's great after a weekend away xxx

good luck hun for wi x

Erm, ill Definately be eating that chocolate bar. I lost 5lb!!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Wow well done wildtrapeze that's amazing! Share the secrets!

Hope you're ok Lauren! I lost 1.5lbs last night so thats 9.5lbs in 9 weeks :)

Ruth
x

Sherry all I can say is WOW WOW WOW!!! Thats amazing!!

Well done Ruth!! If I have 1.5lb off tonight I will be happy lol xxxx

Thanks for the good luck Jem!! Think I need it tonight!! It really could swing either way xxx

I know, I'm so bloody chuffed lol I'm just 3lb away from the 12's and 7lb away from my 2st! Xxx

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Wildt - 5lb, omg well done, whats the secret?:D
Well done Ruth, its coming off nice and steady :eek:
Lauren, hope scales were good to you this evening ;)

Have had a good day, all my dailies have been used up but just spent the last 5 of them on low fat crisps and a penguin bar, yummy. I cna munch on fresh strawberries if I need to later. Hopped on scales this morn when I got up (becoming a morning ritual at this stage) and was down another 2lb, my eyes nearly popped out of my head, so know I need a good week, cos think my weekend away still has yet to catch up. To combat the extra pp I used up over the wkend away was going to try and only use the bare weeklies this week, but its only Thurs so will see how that goes. Not walking tonight, lashing rain here, but have a 90min walk planned for fri, sat and sun, so hopefully that will give me good loss next week.

Hey all 1.5lb off for me this week! Am happy with that as I hadn't had the best week! Having a wi night treat of Chinese :) only need 3lb to get into the 12's and 3.5lb for my 4 stone off :)

well done Lauren! U must weigh the same as me then cos i only need 3lb to get into the 12's - no doubt you'll get there before me though! Well done on the loss this week though :)

Thanks Everyone! Sherry you and me seem to have been head to head lately lol! I'm sure we will both get there at the same time! Was hoping for a 9 lb loss this month but I've only 5.5 with 1 wi to go! If I even get 1.5 again next week though I will be happy as it will still have Been 7lb! Well I'm working now for the rest of the weekend! Hope it helps burn a 1lb or 2 lol or even at least burn off my Chinese lol

Well done Lauren hun, enjoy your well deserved chinese x

Well done Sherri that's brill
And well done Lauren, Bindi, Tracy, Ruth, LEB and all u other lovely losers :) xx

Back