ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

well done Erin ......welcome back Nomes ...Lauren how's you hun? x

I am indeed! Joined dw in June so working out more and bought a smaller clothes size in the next sale for September. How's your summer going?

Excellent!!! I haven't bought anything yet for Sept leaving it as late as possible lol

Sounds like your enjoying it!

The weather is sooooo nice today!!! I'm loving the hols :)

Hey girls!

Omg Erin I am sooooooooo jealous lol! I hope to be meeting you in the 12,s soon :)

I'm ok Jem! Just really really tired with the new job! I am off tomorrow and I am looking forward to a good lye in!

have a great day off....and enjoy the rest....I hope this weather holds for a wee while longer..Nomes ...whereabouts in belfast are you? x

I moved to ards- love living here as I've Bangor and Belfast sooo close.

I loved the zumba class- the instructor was very funny and energetic.

Just had a chicken chow mein and it was delicious!

Thanks guys, sooooooo happy with myself, can't actually believe this diet is working! lol.

Also had an epiphany last night and am going to move to New Zealand for a year on a working holiday and do some volunteer conservation work for my CV when I'm there. :) So much to plan/organise! Though I have to save a bit more before I apply for the Visa & book flights, and I'd like to pass my driving test before I leave, so really should start up lessons again soon.

thats brilliant erin, im hoping to do a a working holiday in NZ after uni - ive already done a working hol in Oz it was the best time of my life! Go for it!!

I cant stop eating the choc guys :\ argh!! not gonna see 12st this week I know it...

Ugh the oh has decided to go to the chip shop at midnight! Ugh I'm starving! Scales are showing a loss ATM and I don't want to muck it up before WI!!! Think I'm going to try and crawl into bed before he gets back :(

laurenasha said:
Ugh the oh has decided to go to the chip shop at midnight! Ugh I'm starving! Scales are showing a loss ATM and I don't want to muck it up before WI!!! Think I'm going to try and crawl into bed before he gets back :(

Nooooooo go to bed Lauren quickly!!!!

xxx

Yay to the 12s Erin!!! WOOP WOOP!

Lauren - good luck for wi, hope u resisited the chips and enjoy ur time off!

I put on 2lb and I am gutted but really I am ok (if u kno what I mean)... It will be off next week anyway xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Yay to the 12s Erin!!! WOOP WOOP!

Lauren - good luck for wi, hope u resisited the chips and enjoy ur time off!

I put on 2lb and I am gutted but really I am ok (if u kno what I mean)... It will be off next week anyway xx

You are so positive and a great inspiration - I love your attitude! That's what will make your weight loss journey successful !

Back