ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Well done loraine! Yey me I resisted the chips last night lol!

I did have a McDonalds today though and mums in the process of making a BBQ! I'm not eating much though! Fingers crosses for tomorrow evening xxx

Thanks Lauren. Feels good to be back!!

Victory for you over the chips :) u will do great Mrs- u always do :)

I've had a few weeks where I haven't done great lol! And I haven't counted points in weeks! I am trying to watch what I eat and the scales though so if this works for me then I'm Just going to stick with it! I would really love to see the 12,s in the next few weeks! Haven't seen them in my life except going past them lol!

Well a sts for me this week :( thought I might have managed a small loss as scales earlier on in the week suggested 2lb loss....got totm today too, ah well......have walked my ass off this week too so gonna have another good week, have nothing planned, no alchol fuelled nights out so hoping I can get the result next week.

Aw bindi it was probably your totm that threw the 2lb back on again! A few days and it will be gone! Keep at it honey xx

You'll have that 2lb gone in no time Bindi!

Lauren hope you're ok and good luck for tomorrow!

I put 2lbs on for no reason so my leader has dropped my points to 29 and wants to see my tracker every week :)

Ruth
X

well done LEB! And well done Lauren for resisting the chips, and well done Bindi for not gaining this week!!

Im expecting a gain this week, what a shame after such a brilliant loss last week. I know im gonna gain, i got on the scales this morning and was STS but have been pigging out all day. Felt guilty so did half an hour of zumba but its not gonna make a difference i just know it! Ah well, we'll know tomorrow morning and then I can dust myself off and start over. Not doing too great to get off the 2 stone I wanted for end of august but as long as I get at least one off that'll be great. I've lost 8.5lb of the 2 stone so far and im half way through as of tomorrow. Gotta keep going, keep trying!

Ditto on the probable gain, pigging out after a brilliant loss last week, why do we do it to ourselves??

Luckily I STS but I'm gonna try again this week for a good loss. I dunno why we do it, its not worth it is it lol

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Ruth how many pp were you on a day before leader dropped you to 29 this week?
Lauren good luck for wi today chick
Oh is away for the weekend so will get no walking done, might do the wii fit tonight, havent been on it since I started ww so hoping I will get a boost when my mii character shrinks before my eyes, lol.

Ruth how many pp were you on a day before leader dropped you to 29 this week?
Lauren good luck for wi today chick
Oh is away for the weekend so will get no walking done, might do the wii fit tonight, havent been on it since I started ww so hoping I will get a boost when my mii character shrinks before my eyes, lol.

I had 33 before now 29! Its odd but im having to plan more because im losing pps!!!!

Good Luck tonight Lauren!!!

Ruth
x

1lb off for me this week! Few don't know how I done it lol but not complaining lol

Well done Lauren. Got my fingers crossed for that for me too. But I have a feeling it will be a STS or a gain. :-( my scales say the same but I don't know how they compare with the scales at class.

Anj youll be fine!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs!!!!!!!

Well Done Lauren!!!!

Ruth
x

Ruth
I started on 33pp, after I had lost a stone I was on 31pp (dropped to 32 after 1/2 st), then I lost another 2lb and went from 31 to 29pp. Found it really hard the first week but stuck to it, filled up on 0pp foods and lost 3.5lb that week so stick with it, might be jsut what you need to get a move on.

Lauren well done on yet another loss.

Well its 7pm, all my dailies are gone so early to bed for me, but I did treat myself to bar of choc in those dailies and a solero so dont feel too hard done by. Had solero exotic after dinner, was 3pp and absolutely gorgeous, lasted ages, oh and 2 of them are 5pp. Result!

Ruth
I started on 33pp, after I had lost a stone I was on 31pp (dropped to 32 after 1/2 st), then I lost another 2lb and went from 31 to 29pp. Found it really hard the first week but stuck to it, filled up on 0pp foods and lost 3.5lb that week so stick with it, might be jsut what you need to get a move on.

Lauren well done on yet another loss.

Well its 7pm, all my dailies are gone so early to bed for me, but I did treat myself to bar of choc in those dailies and a solero so dont feel too hard done by. Had solero exotic after dinner, was 3pp and absolutely gorgeous, lasted ages, oh and 2 of them are 5pp. Result!

Thanks for the advice Bindi, im already starving but ill get through it!!!
Im a work so I havent got much food :(

Ruth
x

Back