ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hope everyone is well!! Well done LEB and Lauren!

I've been crazy busy n at a festival this weekend! Hope to catch up when I get bk xx

well done on your loss Lauren thats fab hun x

Hey girls! Things are Going well at the new job (so far lol) I am off now all weekend! Woo hoo! Had a few drinks with my 2 sis-in-laws from the oh's side of the family last night! And I am going to a house party tonight (beach themed) bought myself a lovely maxi dress and net Cardigan for a treat (pay day was yesterday lol) will take photos!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Mine is so far an over indulgent one lol!

Hi all,
Well I have fallen off the wagon since my sts weigh in last Wed night. Have had a bad few days food wise, had/have totm so jsut wanted everything to eat and just wasnt bothered tracking after my dailies were used up. Back on it today though, have walk done and have only had 10pp so far. Scales is already showing a gain :(. On the plus side Im wearing a pair of size 14 jeans that I dug out of my wardrobe and they fit very comfortably. AM off on hols in 2 weeks time and really want to get the 3st goal nailed by then (had thought I might get to 3.5st but have given up on that pipe dream), so back on the wagon big time and may just draw a line under my last 3-4 days of pure badness.
Lauren enjoy your beach party sounds great.

Lauren I bet you've loved having the weekend off :)

Busy weekend for me and went over my weeklies for sure.

To top it all off time of the month came today :( uggghhhhhh stomach cramps

Hope everyone is well xx

Hey girls! Aw I had a ball! Was really sick this morning and can't wait to get an early night tonight! It was having the weekend off but the problem with it was that I also took the weekend off from ww as well lol! Scales showing a 5lb gain today! Hopefully I will get most of it off though by Thursday xxx

Hello ladies! Glad you're all keeping well! I've lost a pound this week, which is pretty amazing, considering I had a 12 inch pizza & dip and had my TOTM this week, also! Sitting at 13 0 and a half, so hopefully well into the 12s next week. :)

hope you enjoyed your weekend off hun ...beach party sounds fun x

Oh it was sooo much fun! I had a ball lol! Am working this weekend though so hopefully it will be a good week diet wise :) hope everyones well! I am back to work and wrecked lol! Had too good of a time at the weekend lol

Well done Erin!

Lauren - glad u enjoyed party :) where is pic? Sure u will pull it back :)

I had a fab time at festival and fully expect a gain but I'm ok with that! I have 3 weeks to lose before next festival :) xx

Hi all,
Very quiet around here lately, wheres everyone hiding.
Erin well done on your loss, the 12s are just around the corner.
Struggling a bit this week for some reason, still have totm (from last Wed) so Im putting it down to that why my stomach is a bottomless pit and hence scales are showing a gain. Need to get my head back into it!

Hugs Bindi! U cab pull it bk!!

I STS and am really pleased :) hope for good loss next wk xx

Back