ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Ive been a bit AWOL!!!

Sheer madness at work and trying to concentrate on eating 4pps less!!!

Hope everyone is ok and well done on everyones losses :D

Ruth
x

-1lb for me :) happy with that!

Hope everybody is well all gone very quiet....

That's a really good goal! I thought I'd be gold member by school but still struggling with last 6 pounds :( you get new wardrobe yet? X

You'll get there chick :) not yet leaving it as late a possible lol plus I don't want to buy too much cause I've a good bit to go still to gold!

Hi all...
I'm sneaking back in.... Soo ashamed of myself bt the wee devil inside me enjoyed the weeks I had off the pp .... and ate anythg I wanted .... Bt bck to real life .... Going to get wi 2morrow and c wat damage I hve done...... Will catch up on all the posts later... But looks like wat I hve read on fb u girls r doing well ... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yass said:
Hi all...
I'm sneaking back in.... Soo ashamed of myself bt the wee devil inside me enjoyed the weeks I had off the pp .... and ate anythg I wanted .... Bt bck to real life .... Going to get wi 2morrow and c wat damage I hve done...... Will catch up on all the posts later... But looks like wat I hve read on fb u girls r doing well ... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yass don't worry about it you'll be fine :)

Good luck for tomorrow!

Ruth
X

LEB said:
You'll get there chick :) not yet leaving it as late a possible lol plus I don't want to buy too much cause I've a good bit to go still to gold!

Thanks- I know it'll happen but I'm convinced I look 'fatter' than when I was a larger girl.

You've done really well - I think it's hard when you're off!

I'm sure u look fab Miss :)

It's soooooo much harder- I said oh I'm gonna be so good and go to the gym loads- that didn't happen lol

Well done LEB!

U can do it Nomes :) glad u enjoyed Zumba!

Hope ur ok Ruth!

Welcome bk Yass! Good luck for WI xx

Just started a new one today :) had a fair few weeklies but just about to restart the shred :) x

Hello girls! I am crawling back in the door! I have ate enough to feed a small country this week and I know I have a few pounds on tonight! I think I should go to wi tonight and face the music but at the same time I can't be bothered! Lol

Lauren I'm sure you will be fine :) I find that if I go to weigh in I always feel better afterwards and I'm less likely to gorge on food afterwards!

Good Luck :)

Ruth
X

Back