ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

You know that the best thing you can do Lauren is go to WI - you have been here before :)

I am sure it won't be as bad as you think and then at least you can draw a line - good luck sweetie x

Know what you mean Lauren- but prob best to go- you'll be fine xx

in your part of the world for a few days ...at the radisson cant wait to get to the spa....and.....maybe the gym ...(reluctantly)..lol ..hope your good hun x

1lb off for me! I don't know how on earth I managed it! Feeling really low and wishing o never left my old job! I think a good cry would do me the world of good x

Awwww Lauren hugs xxxx

Well done on the loss- ur a wee star!

I'm trying to lie in bed- bit limited got a new tattoo today on my back:

Attachments

• image-526071656.jpg
    image-526071656.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 35
Wow LEB looks fab!

Lauren massive hugs it will all be fine just stick with it! :) it will be tiring at the start but it will get better!

Ruth
X

LEB said:
Awwww Lauren hugs xxxx

Well done on the loss- ur a wee star!

I'm trying to lie in bed- bit limited got a new tattoo today on my back:

That's really lovely.

xxx

Nomes -I love the shred! I did it yest but not feeling great today... So back to it tomorrow :)

Lauren - hugs! Well done for loss :) hope things pick up!!

Jem - hope u have a lovely time! Enjoy the spa! :)

LEB - tat looks lovely!!!! Xx

Hi girls,
Well done everyone on their losses. Lauren hope you have had a good cry and feel better now. Didnt make it to my weigh in last night as oh was late home from work so weighed on my own scales and I was a sts (my scales and ww ones tally), happy with that as I was 2lb us earlier in the week. So started new day today, with full set of weeklies, am hopefull for loss next week as I have walked 5miles every day this week since Sun and have been completely on plan. Only 2 more wi before hols and the 2nd one Im gonna weigh 1.5 days earlier than usual. Really want to get over that 3st mark before I go.

Fingers crossed for u Bindi :) x

How much do you need for the 3stone bindi! I need 1.5 for my 4 stone! Really going to try for it this week! Feeling a little bit better today though not much! Haven't felt this down in a few years and I'm really praying that my depression is not coming back! Sorry for unloading but feeling like i can't talk to my friends about this! Tbh I feel like I don't have many close friends! I don't have anyone to unload to!

Aw Lauren hugs, what have you done about depression in the past? I've been on and off of pills for depression for years but they make me feel like pooh so when I start to recognise it coming back I try and fight it off and talk about it straight away although it's so hard, painfully hard even trying to motivate myself to do it :) but I know I'll feel better.
I have a good sort out and tidy my house, take my kids out even just for walks or to the park. Just getting out of the house helps. I find eating healthy foods and doing just a bit of excersize gives me a bit of a pick me up. I do think it's important to try and get yourself out of it before it gets any worse.
As for unloading on here I feel that's what this sites for. I think I'd struggle to cope and not just the diet if it wasn't for this site.
Have you got family near you that you could just go and have a cuppa with? Not even to talk about your feelings with them, just for company. That helps too, just being with people. Although i like my own company and when I feel rubbish I can't be doing with "people" but I do feel better after meeting with friends etc.
It's horrid isn't it but you'll be fine. You've had a mad few months busy with job etc and sometimes what seems like a disaster actually isn't and things can be sorted.

I'll shut up now coz I'm going on but I do know how you feel. Things are bad here at the mo for me and my little family but I'm sure nothing a change of house and area won't sort. However much I wanna bury my head in the sand and hide, for my kids sakes I've gotta fight.

xxx

hope your feelin better soon hun...come out to the Radisson and have a drink with me ...... x

He he which radison are you in jem?

Thanks for the words of support everyone! It really helps! I've taken pills on and off for years but had myself pulled round! I am trying to just get on with it and pull myself out of it! Am going to an engagement party tonight for a few hours so hopefully that helps! Not drinking though as I'm driving tomorrow and a hangover makes me depressed anyway! Hopefully I'll feel better soon!

Thanks again girls xxx

Back