ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks! Am feeling abit better now! Just hope it stays this way! I hate feeling down!

How's everyone else gettin on? Give me some gossip to distract my mind lol xxx

Glad ur feeling better Lauren :)

I'm chilling with a pizza and a few drinks :) happy Friday all xx

Happy Friday! I just had a Chinese and planned a bottle of red but can't drink!! I must be ill!! Only good thing is points saved but still...

How much do you need for the 3stone bindi! I need 1.5 for my 4 stone! Really going to try for it this week! Feeling a little bit better today though not much! Haven't felt this down in a few years and I'm really praying that my depression is not coming back! Sorry for unloading but feeling like i can't talk to my friends about this! Tbh I feel like I don't have many close friends! I don't have anyone to unload to!

Hope you feel better soon Lauren (hugs)
Im 1lb away from the 3st mark and feels like Im never gonna get there, only lost 3lb in month of July, arghhhh!

Lol my fav drink is blue wkd- it is wild!!! Last week I drank 2 big bottles didn't count them and still lost 1lb!!

I alternate between it and Bacardi breezer cause it's not as bad!

Hugs Lauren! I was on tablets for 4 years and I just stopped taking them this year... Finally felt strong enough but I still have days where I feel awful and just want to cry all the time! U are wonderful and if u ever want to talk about specifics and unload I'm here to listen petal! and I kno what u mean about not having close friends but we are all here :)

Good luck with that pesky lb Bindi :)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Morning girls! My Friday night consisted of a Chinese :( working all week now except for Tuesday so hopefully I will have a good week! I want my pesky 1.5lb gone lol!

U can do that hun!! :) hope u enjoyed Chinese and work is ok xx

Enjoy :) xx

Hey girls. Just having a little wine here and relaxing.

Lauren I was just reading your posts and just to let you know that although you don't know me YET I'm here if you need to talk. Sometimes its easier to talk to a stranger! I know what you mean by having no one to talk to. I have friends but no one I would tell my deep dark secrets too lol. Hope you are feeling better.

*raises a glass* to good losses this week for all :)
xx

Clink! I've been a chocoholic this weekend! I need a meeting lol! But earned AP so hope to be ok :) xx

Morning ladies! 2.5lbs for me this week. The scales were showing 4.5 lbs up until yesterday, but hey.. I'll take what I can get! :)

Hey girls! Am just gettin a wee coffer break! Scales were showing 3.5lb up this morning! Bit of a dodgy tummy so will just have to try and pull back a wee bit with the eating!

I want to say thank you to you all for being there for me the few days that I was feeling down! Am feeling alot better now! Not 100% but am getting there xxx

And welcome mrslmc! I look forward to gettin to know you xx. Am raising my glass for a clink too lol xxxx

Well done Erin!!!

Glad ur feeling better Lauren! Sure u can pull that back!

Me n a few others are trying to arrange a meet up in Manchester for 19th-20th Nov!

I'm gonna add any of my fb friends to the group and we will be booking soon ;) xx

Back