ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Everyone welcome ;) x

hey Lauren I was in Limavady..but I'm home now ..had a really relaxing time ...hope your feeling better..I've been on and off anti depressants myself for the last 8 years with them being doubled only a year ago so I know what its like...and its not nice......glad your feeling a bit more upbeat things will get better ...hand in there hun x

Thanks jem! Aw what brought you to limavady! If I had of known that we could have met up! Thanks I'm feeling alot better now! Have gave myself a good old kick up the bum! Trying my hardest to be good now till wi! I even resisted a hot food bar this morning :) x

Hi all
Hows everyones week going? Ive been good, have stuck to plan, used all my dailies each day and my weeklies were used on snacks, have done plenty of walking (over 25miles in last week) and a sneaky peak is suggesting scales arent budging one bit :confused: Ive had 2 weeks of sts and had stuck to plan for those weeks also, just wondering has this happened anyone else, its so disheartening not to see a well deserved result on scales :(
Am wondering am I doing something wrong?? Has this happened anyone..ie sticking to the diet and not seeing a loss?? Help!!

Awww Bindi that sucks! Have u used all weeklies! How many AP is that? Can u look bk over old diaries and see what worked best! When I cut bk exercise I weirdly lose more... Maybe u need a blow out to kick start metabolism... Hugs xx

Aw bindi I agree I find a small blow out helps give my metabolism a good kick up the a**!

My scales are saying 2lb up at the minute and I had promised the boys a trip to mac d,s! I'm not worrying about it though! I'm fed up worrying! As long as I don't pile on the weight that I've already lost then I'm happy enough to take the rest slow!

Your so close to wi bindi I wouldn't suggest a blow out just yet! But maybe after wi have a well deserved Chinese or something and then I think when you get back to it the next day your body might start working the way you want it!

Lol what are we not like Carly telling people to have a blow out! How naughty are we lol xxxx

Oh no! It can be so de-motivating when that happens! Maube your body is saving it up for a masdive loss next week ;) x

lol @ Lauren & Carly for suggesting a blow out.
Yeah Im using up my dialies each day and my weeklies all get used up too over the course of the week, whether its spread out over the week with treats, or a night on the beer at the weekend, either way they get used up every week. Exercise wise, Ive just checked the pocket guide and Im generally walking 5 days a week with between 1hr15 - 1hr30mins each time, this roughly work out at about 30 AP which I dont use up. So why the hell am I not losing weight?? Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just so disheartening.
AM off on hols next Tues for 10 nights to Spain and hope I dont fall off the wagon big time and pile a load back on (so easy to do)

U will probs lose on hols! Sods law... Oh I meant blow out after WI too... Worth a try... Maybe u could eat AP or less weeklies?! Think it's all trial n error :( x

Will see how 2moros wi goes and have a chat with leader and see what she says. Bad week ahead to start switching things around with me heading on hols so might just leave it and get stuck back in when I get back. Thx Carly ;)

Hope WI goes well :)

Hope ur ok Lauren! Did u WI today?? Can u update Christmas challenge if u get a sec sweetie :)

I lost 4lbs :D xx

Didn't wi yesterday! I am going to go tomorrow! Will try and remember later to go on the laptop and update as I can't remember where I'm at lol

Well, went to wi and was down 1/2lb :sigh: but at least the scales moved a bit. Wasnt my usual leader but mentioned to her that Ive been struggling to lose anything the last 3 weeks even though I was on plan. She then put my card into the reader and says Ive plateaued cos Ive lost the guts of 3 st, says I need to jig my diet up a bit, asked did I eat much fruit and I dont really but she says to cut back on it and watch portion sizes.
Q for you all - If Im having a chicken salad say, I would have a good size plate of 0pp salady stuff and point the chicken, do you all do the same, bulk up on the 0pp stuff, thought thats what we were meant to do. Weighing in a day early next week due to going on hols and Im hoping I get that pesky 1/2lb off for my 3rd stone (and a bit more if Im lucky). Going to try and cut down on weeklies used this week.
Lauren did you go wi, how did you get on?

I'm going tomorrow bindi! At least it wasn't another sts pet! Try cutting down on weeklies and see if that helps! One last push before holidays is the best you can do! Sending possitive vibes your way xx

Thx lauren, thats the plan. Give it a good go this week, try lose 2-3lb by cutting back on the weeklies then I can afford a small gain on hols. Dont keep my trackers, but know Ive used my weeklies most weeks if not all, except for the first week, so here goes nothing.

Wi today! Can't wait to get it over and done with lol! Say a prayer for me! I faces temptation with a donut in tescos express this morning! I stayed strong though and just bought some grapes and blue berries! Xxx

Good luck Lauren, Im sure you are a loser yet again.

I has come crawling back. Had a couple of weeks off, don't think I've put much on but I feel rubbish anyway. How's everyone else doing? X

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

When you getting weighed in sherry! Hopefully it'll not be as bad as you think xxx I just had a toastie and a packet of wotsits! I'm not gonna have dinner until after wi lol! Although I'm still planning on being good! I might have turnip potatoes and gammon

Hi Lauren how's you? When are you getting weighed? How do you think you've done? I lost my last lb of my first stone yesterday but then had a curry to celebrate so probably put that pesky lb back on. :)
I remember when I first started WW and on my 2nd or 3rd week only lost 1lb and I was really annoyed with it, you sent me that poem about 1lb of fat that made me smile and then yesterday I was over the moon about loosing 1lb.

Good luck for WI.

xxx

Back