ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Aw hi! Well done! I lost 1lb again this week! Tbh I don't know how I've Been getting away with it the last few weeks but I'm not complaining! I will be happy with 1/2 lb next week as it will get me my 4stone! Was hoping for it this week but never mind! It's still coming off!

Oh and my leader was chatting about ww fashion shows and that she is def putting me in for it when I get to gold! Woo hoo I can't wait for that :)

Well done Lauren and Tracy :)

Hope everyone is well!!

Xx

Aw I really hate gettin up in the morning lol I'm grand when I'm up an hour but I hate getting up lol! Last day and then I'm off for the weekend!

I'm going to try and eat well as much as I can this weekend! I've been messing about the last few weeks and I'd love to see another big loss that I haven't seen in month!

How's everyone else getting on? Xxx

Off on hols next Tues and my head is already in holiday mode and refuses to stay in ww mode. Its only 3pm and most of my dailies are gone, lashing rain here and the cupboards keep calling me. Chicken caesar salad for me later this evening and then it may be water water water for the rest of the night.
Wish I could blink and be at goal!

I'm just realising I'm in the 12,s I'm finally in the friggin 12,s woo hoo! I am well the smallest I have ever been as an adult woo hoo

Going for a meal tonight and then to the cinema! Will try and half behave myself by only having 1 course! Am starving now though lol

Meal was gorgeous tonight! Just had main course chicken esqualope garlic fries and pepper sauce! Had a bit of pop corn at the cinema too! So I was bad enough but I could have been worse lol! Hope everyone else had a great Saturday night too xxx

Hi Lauren, well done on getting into the 12's and for being good on a saturday night out !!

STS for me this week, very well deserved too as I have eaten really badly this week. Next week I shall be a good girl! lol. Hope everyone is keeping well and everything is going according to plan for you! Off to work now, so tired!

Aw Erin sts is great when you know you've Been naughty lol! I've never had a sts it's a Loss or a gain with me lol there is no in-between!

Hi Jane! Wouldn't say I was good but def could have Been a lot worse lol!

I am off today and have bugger all todo except for a bit of ironing and make a dinner! What's everyone else up to today xxx

Hiya

Just checking in. You seem to be doing really well. Going out to the cinema and controlling yourself. I haven't been in a long time. Hoping to go soon and see the Inbetweeners. I'll have to take my own doggy bag as I usually get a large sweet popcorn!

Congrates on getting into the 12's. I'm 12st 5.5. At my heaviest ever I was over 14st. So it feels great to be here. Wanna get to 11st 7lb

What weight do you want to be at target?

Thanks jo! I really believe I am going to smash my 4stone this week :)

Mrs lmc I am 5 foot 7 so I think just under 11 stone would be right for my height! But I'm just going to see how I feel at that weight! I still feel really big around the hips ( which I will never get rid of) I think if I get to a 12 on the bottom then I will stop! So another 2 stone for me I think!

I think it will be really weird at goal to STOP losing weight! It's become such a big part of my life lol! I think I can see the finishing line of in the distance! But at least I can see it now iykwim lol xxxx

I weigh in on Thursdays and I was up 4lb but had my totm so not pleased with myself. I really want to get back into the swing of it but I'm finding it so so difficult!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Lauren, well done on being in the 12s, Im sure you will get your 4st this week.
As for me, Ive lost the plot completely, have totally fell off the wagon and been binging last 2 days. Well its done now, cant be undone. Am off on hols on Tues so Ive had my splurge and hopefully I wont go mad while away.

Back