ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Well done Lauren!!! Yay 12s! Good luck for getting ur 4 stone :)

Xx

Thanks bindi and carly!

Bindi where are you of on holidays too! Enjoy yourself pet xxx

I'm back at work today! God I hate getting up this early lol xxx

Me too Lauren. Before 7am just shouldn't exist unless you're going on holiday.

Hope ur ok sugar!! Mornings are nit my friend either lol! Never get used to it xx

Naw I don't think I'll ever get used to it lol! Once I'm up an hour I'm fine though! Lol

Mrs lmc I am 5 foot 7 so I think just under 11 stone would be right for my height! But I'm just going to see how I feel at that weight! I still feel really big around the hips ( which I will never get rid of) I think if I get to a 12 on the bottom then I will stop! So another 2 stone for me I think!

I think it will be really weird at goal to STOP losing weight! It's become such a big part of my life lol! I think I can see the finishing line of in the distance! But at least I can see it now iykwim lol xxxx

I'm 5ft 8 so not much taller than you. 11st 10 I think is the top healthy BMI for me so I'm aiming for 11st 7 as my first goal. I'm gonna try maintain there for a while then hopefully down to 11st if I'm comfortable maintaining if you know what I mean.

When I was 11st 7 before I fitted into a size 12 jeans so hoping for it to be the same this time. Hope you'll be the same. Best of luck

xx

Lauren I am soooooo with you- Hate early morns :) well done u on getting into the 12s :)

Well I'm still a 16 Atm but I carry everything in my hips! So when I get comfortably into size 12 trousers I'll stop!

Ugh early mornings :(

tomorrow hun....not looking forward to it ...am sure I have about 5lb on this week the way I have been eating lol x

Boo!! Here

Lol everyones been quiet the last few days!

I just had oven chips peppered sauce and bread for dinner! So naughty but sooo nice lol

Oh my gosh i want to eat that right now. I've got to weigh in today so no dinner til half seven but got a pizza express lighter pizza tonight and the whole thing is only 10pp! Yippee !

Aw i love pep sauce :):):) pizza Sounds yummy! I get wi tomorrow night and then I'm having a asda meat feast pizza lol!

Good luck for wi anj!!!

Ooooh, dinner sounds lush all :)

I just had sausages, mashed potato, yorkshire pudding, broccolli & carrots - delish!

Scales are looking promising today! I can't wait till WI! Only problem is that I am taking the eldest boy to see horrid henry today and he will be lookin for a mcdonalds! I will try and be strong :)

Back