ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

hello all!! Went to the cinema and had a big mac and fries at mcdonalds!! Went to WI and i lost 3LB i am over the moon!! Its by far the biggest loss I've had in 4 weeks!!!! :):):) so i have now lost 4stone 2 1/2lbs!!! :):):) My leader mentioned again about doing the WW fashion show where I will get a make-over and all dressed up and she also told me that she had been speaking to her area manager and they both wanted to do a newspaper article on me at Christmas!! A news paper article on ME!!! WOW!!! Its hard to imagine that I could be inspirational to other people!!!!!

Only bad point is that I got a telling off from esource saying that I am losing weight TOO quickly!! Blah blah blah!!! It's only 1 week!!!! I have now under 2 stone to GOLD!!!! I will do it this time!!! :):):)

Oh I think its just a local paper!! But will let you know when its happening for all the N.Irelanders to get xxxxx

Well done for another fab loss! Exciting about clothes show and paper :) xx

Aw I know it's great! I can't believe the response I got on my facebook status! Had a asda £1 pizza last night to celebrate and some cadburys buttons lol! Scales are still the same today so alls good :)

Hi I have been reading your diary - I'm totally inspired. Well done! Newspaper article sounds fab. Im from Belfast so I will look out for that.

Ugh whoever created this time of the morning should be shot lol! Had a terrible time getting to sleep last night!!!!

Feeling like s*** today had a bit of an issue last night in work and I don't think the worst of it has come yet! :(

Really trying to pick myself up but it just seems to be one thing after another! I bought a guided sleep meditation to help me get to sleep! I know it sounds sad! But if it helps then I don't care! I'm just really scared incase I have to go back on depression tablets again! I don't want to go back there again! I feel really anxious lately and panicking that somethings going to go wrong! I know it's not healthy to think like that but I just can't help it atm! Sorry for the ramble but I just had to get it out to someone!!!!

Lauren I hope your feeling ok. Know what it's like to get stressed at work and not sleep.

I had trouble sleeping a few years ago and somebody gave me a sleep meditation thing and it worked for me.

Hugs Hun xxx

Having a shitty day also- my Granda is not well, the hospital rang this morn for my dad and his brother and sister to go up. Things not looking too good.

Aw leb I'm Thinking about you honey! Think the oh thinks I'm mental stickig ear phones on to go to sleep but hey if it works! I used it last night and it def helped! But was so worked up from work that the thoughts kept slipping into my head! Gonna keep at it though! Hopefully a few weeks at it and I'll start sleeping properly again! Xxx

Hope everything is ok LEB! Massive hugs to you!!!!

Ruth
X

Hope ur feeling better petal! Hugs
Leb - hugs for u too xx

Morning all!! Am off work today and tomorrrow and then I'm straight through for the rest of the week!! Scales are not budging this week!! And I've been good!! So I don't know how I'm gonna pull a weight loss off this week!! Hope everyones well xxxx

Back