ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks- you guys are the best xxx

Massive hugs LEB! Hope work goes ok!

Enjoy ur days off Lauren :) good luck for WI - sure u will do great :D x

Hope things settle at work Lauren. I know what you mean about the depression/anxiety, I have suffered from it on and off for years now. Fingers crossed for you for the weigh in.

Hey Andi!! I had been doing really well there with it for a few years but once I took on this new job my stress levels went through the roof!! I never seem to be able to relax, I can't sleep at night and once I do get to sleep I find it near impossible to get up to the kids in the morning!!! I'm hoping it settles down soon or I may find myself looking for ANOTHER job lol!! Although I really hope it does settle!!! I have lost 4 stone and should be the happiest I've been in years!! But at the minute it just seems to be one thing after another!!! Sorry for the ramble but I just keep blurting it out on here as I don't feel like I'm close enough to any of my friends anymore to talk to them!!! xxxxx

How are you keeping xxxxx

Lack of sleep is horrible, when I had my twins I had post natal depression and im sure alot of that was sleep deprivation. It affects everything. Have you tried yoga or acupuncture?
With me I have accepted that my depression/anxiety will never completely go away. I recognise it for what it is - hormone|chemical imbalance etc. I have my own coping mechanisms that help until it passes like seeing friends, exercise etc.
You have done so well with your weight loss, you are an inspiration.
Please dont think you are rambling on, one thing I have learnt is that its good to talk about it/write it down. Hope you feel better soon :hug99:

Aw Andi thanks honey!! I have been trying guided sleep tapes to help me clear my head and night time!! I am also gonna try and get some meditation tapes to help me de-stress at parts of the day!!! My usual for dealing with stress is to get stuck into housework and try and sort things out!! But I just seem stuck at the minute!! I have accepted to that I will always be a worrier and anxious and as both my parents suffer from depression I call it my inherited chemical inbalance too lol!!! I too suffered PND after both my boys (probably through sleep deprevation lol) it was a tough time but I got through it!!! I think I still get stressed by them on most days lol!! The joys of them being young!! How old are your twins xxxx

My twins are 9 so I'm through the worst of it! I'm lucky, they are brilliant kids but being a working mum is so hard sometimes- stress at work and then more stress at home. Sometimes it seems like it never ends! I'm part time so it's a bit easier to balance it all out. Is it a new job? Is there anything you can do there? It will get better. Hugs x

No I think it's just a matter of grinding my teeth In the mean time and hope that it gets better! I'm sure it will all work out though!

Ugh I just had my dinner! First bite of the day! I really need to make a point of eating. 3 meals a day as this isn't healthy either!!!!

I used to be like that Lauren and it's awful I ended up with migraines and all sorts! I always have fruit in my bag now and I have WW sweets to keep me going :) hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Hope ur ok Lauren.

Well I had my first day back at work- good to get back after 7 1/2 weeks off- I walked loads around school today, ate pretty good too. I remember why I always lose weight at work. Busy busy busy/ walk everywhere/ can only eat the food u bring in with you. Hoping I'll be a bit more focused.

Visited my Granda after work- not looking too good :-S but he is still here, tough one he is.

Glad your first day back went well loraine! When do the kids come back to school? I always wondered why the teachers went back a week earlier than the kids!!! Thinking about you and your grandad xx

Good luck with wi tonight Ruth! I went to tescos today and bought loads of fresh fruit! Gonna try and eat more from now on rather than eating all my points in 1 meal xx

Kids start back next Wed. It's to give us time to sort our room out/ have meetings about meetings lol plan the year ahead/ lesson plans/do a bit of photocopying and generally get ready for the onslaught lol

I have a sore throat ( already from all the talking I did lol )

A bit and then I think- don't be silly they are kids. I freak out and go oh no I can't remember stuff and what if I can't teach anymore lol but then I'm ok.

I'm most nervous about standing on stage and calling out my form class down the microphone in front of the entire staff!!!

Lol funny how things can make us nervous! How are you gettin on diet wise! How much have you lost altogether now? X

I know!

Diet wise I've been yo yo ing all summer- weight on off on off. Now I'm back at work it will be easier 11lbs so far :( lots more to go.

Lots of people commented today that I'd lost weight- I'll take that :)

Back