ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Lauren I've done it, I've changed my WI to a Friday I went out for lunch today with a friend so thought I'd have a big lunch then something light for dinner (coz of WI tomorrow) but coz of someone on here mentioning waffles made me want some so I'm gonna have mini chicken Kiev's and mini waffles!!!

I've still got 37 weeklies left too this week I've been too stressed to eat so I figured if I changed I may have a better loss this week and not be a miserable boring old cow at the weekends anymore.:)

xxx

LEB said:
I know!

Diet wise I've been yo yo ing all summer- weight on off on off. Now I'm back at work it will be easier 11lbs so far :( lots more to go.

Lots of people commented today that I'd lost weight- I'll take that :)

Yay!! That's great incentive!

I know but I had to keep saying- no I've put on weight over the summer. I know I'm gonna get back to it super focused.

Starting a new class on Thurs due to other commitments.

Just a thought- maybe us NI girls should arrange a meet up ( I can't make the Manc one )???

Good luck 2m Nomes first day back and all. That wee private message was nice- you Girlies are great mates xx

Hope your ok Lauren :) xx

Hey All!! Jes I've missed alot in an hour lol!!!

Thanks Susan I'm actually having an Ok day today!! Am back at work tomorrow so I think I will try and get an early night!!!

Loving the sound of a N.Ireland meet up!! Would be great if we could leave it till the new year though as I've alot on for the rest of this year!! But if you guys want to make it earlier I will just try my best to make it ;) will be a lot of gains that week lol!! Where would we all meet???

Well done on the compliments Loraine!! I have a real problem accepting them myself!! I go all awkward when people mention it lol xxxxx

Oh I'm awful at taking compliments lol boyfriend always saying to me u need to believe me when I tell you blah blah lol

Further incentive to get back on track- he said if I lose 1 stone he'll take me away for the weekend :)

Christmas is normally a bit nuts for me- but yeah maybe could make it?

It's my sons Bday 2 weeks before crimbo

In the new year sounds good!! Would we stay up or just travel home that night!! Just belfast is 50+ Miles for me so would have to figure out how I would get home xxxx

Maybe some people would stay?? I'm only 14 miles away. So maybe not worthwhile I know the premier inn are cheap in Belfast- oh maybe I would stay, stayed at a hen night and was only 20 quid each?

ugh i just ate 2 bags of crisps and 2 ham baps with the munchies!! So much for a good day!! LOL

Back