ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Lol I had crisp sandwichs the other week!! First time I had it in years Yum Yum!! Its my own fault for getting the munchies now lol I went all day on one meal with no snacks!! I will learn to eat better I will learn to eat better!! Some of the teachers on here might have to give me lines lol xxx

Lol no lines allowed in my school- not good practice!

Lauren I need to eat soooooooooo much better :) we all do it Hun xx

I'm sure we will thrash out a brill plan! I'm nervous about starting back tomorrow - just reorganised hotpress and all my underwear drawers! Going to weigh in in Belfast tomorrow am before work then straight up to school!

I really don't know if this jobs for me! It shouldn't be this stressful! Just going To have to grin and bear it and hope that I start to feel better soon x

Wi day today! Don't know if I'm going to make it or not! But if I do I'd like to see at least 1lb off x

3lb off tonight!!

Thanks for your well wishes!! I broke down infront of my mum, dad and OH today!! Felt terrible for it but i couldn't hold it in!! Going to give it another while and see if I feel any better and if not I'm going to pack it in!! Would rather be unemployed than feel this depressed!!! May try and get my old job back in the chip shop but if not Ill just look for something else xxx

Lauren massive hugs darling. It's awful being so down, and no job is worth that feeling. You sound like you've got good support round you too, so use it.

xxx

Hope you're ok Lauren hugs!
well done on the amazing loss

Ruth
X

Hi all, Not sure if you'll remember me but just popping in to say hi and a well done to you all. I'm not yet back on WW just doing it by myself slowly getting back into it.. Well done everyone you have all done so so so fab and lauren Bloomin hell girl there will be nothing left of you soon xxxxx fab fab fab xxxxxx

Well done on the 3lb loss Lauren!! although i bet it was horrible breaking down in front of your family it is best if they know how you're feeling so they can support you! Don't feel like you have to keep it all inside the people who love you will want to help. Feel better soon xxxx

Back