ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Brilliant loss! No job is worth all that stress hun - don't worry if it isn't working out, it happens to us all. Hope it gets better soon. X

Sorry everyone I have been MIA the last few days! Had a rough day at work for a few days and then starting vomiting out on calls on Friday morning! Resulted in mr coming home sick and my boss kindly covering yesterday for me as well!

I think I have been putting too much pressure on myself to be perfect! I'm finding the new job harder than I anticipated and ended up breaking down on the phone to my boss on Friday on the phone! Thankfully she is a very understanding boss and as she has 2 young children herself understood the pressure I have Been putting on myself! She says she has been waiting for mr to crash! I said I would do next Sunday as overtime but I have decided that after that I am just going to stick to my normal days of work until I feel I can cope with the extra! She has also noticed that I hadn't Been eating right and I know it's true! I'm leaving the house at 7am with no breakfast and bot eating till 1 or 2 in the afternoon!

So I am just going to try and chill out and take every day as it comes! But I can't shake the feeling that something is goin to go wrong!!!!

Hi everyone

Lauren, well done on your great loss last week, you are fading away. As for the job, take it one day at a time, you are trying to do too much too soon xx
Im suffering with depression too and broke down on front of my gp big time yesterday, feel like the world is passing me by, he has upped my meds and referred me to pyschiatrist. Its not the route I wanted to go down but Im sick of feeling like this and taking all my frustrations out on kids/oh, want to get back to being me, the bubbly person I used to be. Felt good offloading all my thoughts and feelings on him.

As for me diet wise, back from hols last Fri, didnt go overly mad food wise there, but am making up for it now. Am back on the wagon today, my scales are showing a small gain which I dont believe cos I feel and look like Ive put on a stone. Will see how wi goes tomorrow eve, want to get to goal for Xmas.

Hey bindi! It's good to see you honey! My depression is really getting to me at the minute! I have an appointment with the gp this afternoon and am going to look about going back on to meds! I don't want to but if it helps then I have to do it! Am trying to take things one day at a time with work but it's hard! I love the work but I don't think it is going to work out time and money wise!
Money is really getting me down at the minute too! Have so many things to pay for this month it's unreal! Wish I had a winning lottery ticket or a magic wand lol xxxxxx

laurenasha said:
Hey bindi! It's good to see you honey! My depression is really getting to me at the minute! I have an appointment with the gp this afternoon and am going to look about going back on to meds! I don't want to but if it helps then I have to do it! Am trying to take things one day at a time with work but it's hard! I love the work but I don't think it is going to work out time and money wise!
Money is really getting me down at the minute too! Have so many things to pay for this month it's unreal! Wish I had a winning lottery ticket or a magic wand lol xxxxxx

If you do win the lottery of find a magic wand don't forget about me please :)

xxx

I wouldn't forget any of you girls xxx

Went to the doc and I had a good blubber! He gave me anti d,s that are good for anxiety so fingers crossed I will feel better soon! Took a tablet tonight that has knocked me for six! Feel a bit drunk with it so I'm just gonna get a really really early night xxx

Hi Lauren, don't feel bad for going on medication, if it helps you feel better than its the best thing :) maybe you just need a bit of help through this period and when you're feeling up to it can try and cope without it. Remember depression is a medical condition, and not some kind of weakness! Hope you feel better soon hun xxx

hey lauren, I do hope your feeling better, meds helped me sort it out but it's still hard, dont put pressure on yourself hun and look after yourself xxx

Sorry I'm not to chatty girls! Day 2 of the tablets and they are making me feel sick! Hopefully things will start to get better soon! Not sure if I'm going to wi tomorrow! Will just see how I'm feeling tomorrow!

:flowers::grouphugg:Hang in there Lauren,I suffer too with this debilitating condition which for me makes it doubly hard to lose

Hi girls, i'm back on the wagon after the busiest summer of my life!

LEB, sorry to hear your grandpa is not well :(

Lauren, is there anything particular you don't like about the job? Sorry to hear your feeling down but well done for recognising it and going to GP x Well done on loss x

Hugs to all those that need it xx

A sts for me this evenings wi, happy with that as havent tracked for last 3 weeks and 2 weeks of that was away on hols so need to get ass in gear and get over this 3 stone hurdle thats crippling me the last couple of months, next week will be the week!

Hugs to Lauren, know exactly how you feel, am on day 3 of starting meds and feel the side effects too.

Hope you're feeling better soon Bindi x

Well done on STS, perhaps getting back into routine will help x

Hope ur all well my darlings :) missed u all! I'm baaaaack! Xx

Congrats LEB!! DETAILS?!?!? lol xx

Back