ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hello ladies, it's been a while! But new month, back on the wagon, new challenge. I hope to lose two stone between now and Christmas, that's around 2lbs a week, which is totally doable with my job as long as I don't go crazy.. which I have been doing, although I have been able to maintain(ish), I could have lost lots of weight in the time I have been faffing around and eating like a pig because I can get away with it! So my new ticker at the top of my signature is my new goal until Christmas. I hope you guys are all happy and slimmer than you were way back when. Miss you! :)

Eeee! Just saw the proposal news, congrats hun!! :D

Hey girls sorry been on cloud 9!!

We were getting ready to go out for dinner and he asked me :)

One knee, ring out - so happy.

Got a really good goal for loosing weight!!

Awww bless him didn't he do well! :D

Erin that sounds like a really good plan! love the new ticker :D xx

Huge congrats Leb x

Welcome back Erin

Good luck to everyone this week for wi, Ive been ok all week but think my holiday weight gain is going to show up this week :eek:

+2lb for me this week, was expected though, gain from hols. Ah well back to it this week and try and get that off and maybe that pesky half pound to get my 6th silver 7

Hope ur well Bindi :) and Lauren, Tracy and all you other lovely ladies!! Xxz

Lol! I try to catch up when it's quiet to avoid cross posting etc lol! :D must sleep soon! Hope ur well xx

Apart from fybromyalgia giving me hell and that wagon I keep getting big fat bruises from falling off
trust the legal profession is ok

Lol poor bottom! All good with me :) x

Thanks for the chuckle!! fm is where the neck muscles become inflamed leading to atacks of vertigo-loss of balance all good 'clean':sigh: fun I guess

Oh no! That sounds awful :( anything they can do? X

2lbs for me this week. :) ..I am no longer 'obese'!

Hello girls! Sorry I have been MIA but I had a bit of a mental break down just over a week ago! Panic attacks not sleeping or eating anxiety crying etc!

Doc has had me doped on meds and am slowly starting to come round now after going home to mums for a while for sone TLC! And I've had a sick line from the doc!

Think the source of it came from the new job! It was just too Many hours with the boys so I have decided to pack it in! My healths more important than a job! Luckily enough I have a friend that works in another chip shop and she has miraculously got me a job starting on Saturday night! So fingers crossed I can pull myself out of this depression and the new job goes ok!

Hope everyone else is well xxxx

Back