ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hi Lauren. Sorry to hear you haven't been well lovely. Glad you have finished the job as it was making you so unhappy!! so lucky your friend got you a new job so quickly too :) hoping you feel better soon xxxx

Big hugs Lauren xxx

Thanks Anna and leb! Not sure this new job is going to be anything great! It's just in another chip shop but it was either that or heading to the dole office, which I really don't want to do so it's worth a try! Really hope I can pull it together for Saturday night before I start the new job! Really nervous about starting somewhere ALL OVER AGAIN but I'm def not gonna cope in the place that I'm at now!

Carly are you still offering to hand in notices on my behalf? Lol xxx

You can worry about your career when your feeling better sweetie. Its just good you have something for now :) Try and stay calm, you already have a friend who works there so im sure everyone will be extra nice to you! :) x

Yeah I know at least 3 girls there who I've worked with before! In the same place but it's now got new owers! So I know my way about a bit but there's bound to be alot of things changed since I was last there! Ita not somewhere I plan to be long term but it will pay the bills till I get something else!

I'm nearly at the 5 stone Mark and I'm scared of a few pounds going back on again with working in a chip shop again lol xxxx

Well done Erin!!!!

Hey Lauren - massive hugs! Sorry u are having a rough time! Well done for finding a new job so quickly! U can get that 5 stone :D hope work goes well :)

Xx

Hi Lauren
Glad to hear you are starting to feel a bit better, sounds like the job was too much too soon. That happened me before, ended up doing 1 day at the job and decided that it wasnt for me and left! Well done on the 5st pet, truly inspirational.
Well Ive well and truly been off the wagon since mid Aug before I went on hols. Am back on it today and deciding to myself that I didnt want to be one of these people that loses a lot of weight and then puts back on some and loses some more, so back tracking and pointing everything today, know I wont pull a loss or even a sts this week but at least Im expecting that. When I look in the mirror I dont see the new me, nearly 3st lighter I still feel like Im huge even though I have absolutely nothing in the wardrobe that fits me. I dont want to undo all the good work Ive done so need to get my sh*t together.
Hope everyone is having a good week.
Erin well done on your loss hun

No job is worth all that stress so Its good that you decided to move on. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. One day at a time honey. X

Hugs Bindi! Let's get bk on that wagon together ;) x

Heck no! Grab my hand and let's go :) z

Morning girls! I can't even talk about eating as I haven't been able to do it for 2 weeks, am really trying to start eating again even if it is lightly! Had a good day mood wise on tue and then a downer yesterday, not feeling too bad today (so far)! Am really trying to battle through this but I'm just taking it one day at a time! Nervous about starting in the new chip shop on sat night but hey it just has to be done xxx

Hope everyone is well xxxx

Good luck for sat! They will all love u!! Zx

have been scarcely using the minimins FB page but haven't been on actual minimins for what must be 6 weeks now. Gotta get back on the wagon!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

carrie, theres a FB page called Minimins Gang, this is the link;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/191950924190143/

not sure if it will work cos its a closed group, if not then let me know and ill add you then invite u to the group :) xxx

Lauren, sorry to hear your new job was no good - but at least you gave it a go. Your a very admirable person, so I'm sure you'll be back to your usual self in no time. xxxxxxxx

Hi Lauren! Hope ur first shift went ok!!

Carrie add me on fb - Carly Lancaster and I will add u to group xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hi Lauren! Hope ur first shift went ok!!

Carrie add me on fb - Carly Lancaster and I will add u to group xx

I'm going to sound dim here but what does 'closed group' mean?
Is it only viewable by members?
I never share any weight related stuff on FB which is why I ask!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back