ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Lauren hope you keeping well :)

Bit of news my end- just found out last week I'm 8 weeks pregnant!! So weight loss on hold! :-D

Congrats LEB! Keep us in the loop :D xx

Hey girls just to let you all know that I went back to ww today and I got my 5 stone! Just 1 stone to goal! I can see the finish line :) xxx

laurenasha said:
Hey girls just to let you all know that I went back to ww today and I got my 5 stone! Just 1 stone to goal! I can see the finish line :) xxx

Congrats! That's an amazing loss - must feel great to get that 5stone off :D

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

laurenasha said:

Lauren you are fantastic. Well done :)

How's the new job going? Are you feeling any better?

xxx

Hey yes I was really happy! I just can't wait to get to goal! Kind of puts me off when alot of people tell me to stop now that I've lost enough! I'm a 14 in the bottoms and a 12 in the top! I'd like to get into a size 12 trousers I think and then I'll be happy!

Oh the job is a completely different story! I did 1 night in the new place and then I got a call from my x boss offering me my old job back! So I started back there last night! I'm still not feeling 100% but I'm def feeling a lot better than I was xxxxx

LEB - fantastic news! Huge congratulations - hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Lauren - well done on 5st. A very admirable achievement,. Don't listen to others, you are doing this for you xx

Lauren, all I can say is well done, you are truly inspirational, Im sure you will reach goal in the not too distant future
Leb, huge congrats hun, hope morning sickness passes you by. Good luck with everything
As for me, havent been in the ww frame of mind since I came back off hols end og Aug, have put on 2.5lb in that time, which in the grand scheme of things isnt too bad, but should be a lot worse as I have been eating everything and anything, think the only saving grace is that Ive kept up walking most mornings. Well anyways, am back on the plan since Tues so hoping for a decent loss next week, although have a girls night out this weekend, chinese and drinks but will try and save my weeklies for then.
Have a good week everyone

Thanks for the congrats. :)

Lauren u have done so well- I guess ww will be here for me when I've had the baby.

So annoyed, couple in my work can't have kids. Girl had a baby recently, few others preg. So today he says "I'm fed up with hearing about babies and people being preg" I was raging. I said " it must be terrible to have the green eyed monster!"

How rude and very sad!!!

Sorry needed somewhere to rant

Woaw Lauren that is a brilliant achievement. Keep going till you are comfortable yourself. I've been getting that alot too...mainly my family saying I'll never stick with it if I loss anymore. But we both know we can do it and maintain it!

LEB don't worry about the girl at work, I'd say it is difficult for her but she shouldn't take her frustrations out on people who are going through one of the happiest and most meaningful time in their lives. I hope you are feeling well and enjoy your pregnancy, the nine months go very fast.

xx

Thanks everyone! I do feel comfortable with the weight I'm at now but I'm only going by the ww goal! Apparently my bmi is still 26 which is too High for goal! As soon as I hit 25 I'm saying hand over my gold card lol :)!

Leb don't let others get you down! It is bound to be hard for someone who can't have kids but this is one of the happiest times in your life! Enjoy my darling and I hope the morning sickness doesn't last too long or be too bad on you!

Bindi you are doing brilliant! We all know how long and hard this journey is but as long as we stick with it then we will get there!

Well done for amazing loss Lauren! Wow u will get gold card in no time :) so pleased u are comfortable! Hope being bk in old job is going well xx

LEB - ignore the green-eyed monsters! Celebrate away :) and rant here if u need to! Xx

I think I have at least 2lb on this week :0 oops lol! Ah well will just have to get back to it!!!

Back