ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks guys- she is now completely ignoring me but that's her problem!! How sad can one person be!! I'm going to remain happy :)

U guys are doing fab :)

I've lost 2lbs- that's from the morning sickness ( which I sometimes have in the evening lol )

Bless u LEB!

U will have that off in no time Lauren! X

It turned out to only be 1/2 on so not to bad! Gonna really try and get back to it this week! My fella lifted me up today lol I know this sounds sad but it was a nice feeling! He would have broke his back before lol! He's taking me shopping tomorrow for some new undies ;)

Hope the morning sickness eases soon leb! I lost weight both times when I was pregnant and it wasn't nice! Never worry about the jealousy! It's a terrible thing!!! Xx

Down the 2.5lb Ive put on over the last couple of weeks, still struggling to get to the 3st mark, fingers x for next week.

Well done Bindi! U can do it :)

That's not bad Lauren! Enjoy ur shopping xx

Well done Lauren that is amazing!

You are without a doubt my inspiration to keep going!

Ruth
X

Im like a great big bloated beached whale!!!!!!!!!!

:(

How are you? Had a good week?

Ruth
x

Not really had a bad start with a Chinese and a meal out! But trying to pull it back now! Fingers crossed x

U can pull it bk hun! Good luck for tomorrow Ruth xx

Good luck for gettin weighed today Ruth!

Thanks Carly I'm getting a bit lazy at the minute! Am feeling happier with my body so it's making me lose the motivation to keep losing! Iykwim! I'll be happy with that half pound off and then to just sts for a while! Everyone keeps telling me to stop now but I really want to get to my gold!

I took a friend shopping the other day and we spent 2 hours in primark lol! It was flaming hard work lol! Came out with a few stylish bits and pieces to wear but I don't want to buy anything else until I get to my final weight!

I can't believe I'm nearly there! This time last year I could never have imagined that I would actually do it! I walked into ww in feb thinking blah this will last a few weeks, lol but I think I got addicted to losing weight lol!

Sorry for the ramble girls xxx

Just wanted to say you are a weight watchers inspiration and should be so proud of your self:D

You made me believe that weight watchers will get me to goal :)

Thanks Dappy!! You can do it Ruth!! Chin up and back to it xxxxxxxxx

I lost 1/2lb this week which is just the 1/2lb from last week off again lol! So back at the 5stone mark on the button!! xxxx

laurenasha said:
Thanks Dappy!! You can do it Ruth!! Chin up and back to it xxxxxxxxx

I lost 1/2lb this week which is just the 1/2lb from last week off again lol! So back at the 5stone mark on the button!! xxxx

Wow I'm so inspired that you lost all this weight since Feb - am going back to read your diary, I need inspo like crazy!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks cg! Am no inspiration at tonight lol! Had a Chinese and now having a few bacardis and a bar of chocolate! Having a blow out and then back to it tomorrow xxx

Hi laurenasha I was following your thread a few months ago and fell off the wagon so only back to ww last week! You have done amazing well done you! X

Hey sweetielover and Carolina! How are you both getting on with ww! Xxxx

I'm really bloated today after my binge last night! Time to get my motivation cap on again I think ;) lol xxx

Back