ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

U are my inspiration petal! How much more for your gold? Xx

You are incredible Lauren. Whatever weight you are at xmas, what a wonderful thing you will be able to celebrate. I say buy yourself a gorgeous little party dress and wow everyone with it. xxx

Wow lauren, 16lb to goal, thats fab. Im sure you will have a good chunk of that gone by Xmas.
I sts this week, even though I had a reasonably good week, got totm so put it down to that, sneak peak at the scales look good for next week if I can just stay on the straight and narrow til next Wi. Am still 1/2lb off the 3 stone and approx 26lb to goal, cant see me ever getting over the 3st mark, let alone getting to goal, but will perservere. Have a bad cold the last couple of days and am just feeling crap.
Good luck everyone
Ruth, loads of room on the wagon just jump back on

You can get it bindi! I know you can!

Wow Carolina That's fantastic! You must be soo chuffed!

I've been munching on rich teas all morning! Ugh should really learn to eat breakfast lol x

U can get most if not all of that by Christmas Lauren! I kno u can :)

Bindi - u will get that 1/2 next week - hugs!

Caroliano - well done u xxx

caroliano - well done, 7.5 loss, great start.
Sneaky peak at scales looks good for me, need to keep up the good work for rest of week, have a cold and not in mood of eating so just sticking to eating dailies only :)

Hope your feeling better bindi! I've ate like a pig since wi! Really need to catch myself on or I'm gonna see +++ very soon x

Hey Girlies haven't been on in a while- this being pregnant is doing wonders for my weight loss-4 lbs from I was last at ww.

Pity I'm being sick all the time and feel like rubbish!!

Lauren you will get there your doing fab x

Hi Magri-Jade - if u are in the uk and sign up to monthly pass for 12.99 for first month and 19.99 per month thereafter it means the meetings work out cheaper and u get access to the online stuff too - calc, recipes and more... There are also apps for different phones too and u can download calculators for free/cheap too xx

LEB - my friend is pregnant. Shes about 10 weeks. She has been desperate to lose weight for ages (not on ww) but nothing has worked. Until now. She's lost a stone since she got preggers! All down to so much puking. Its insane!!
Well done on the loss. xx

LEB said:
It's horrible!! I'm not even trying to lose weight- but I know it will go on eventually!

LEB I totally sympathise with you I had hyperemesis I was so Ill I was hospitalised. The only thing I can advise is to eat what you fancy, little and often. Honestly sod the diet, don't eat what you think you should eat, eat what YOU want.

Hugs :)

xxx

Thanks mrsm

Oh the diet is well out the window lol!!

I don't even want to eat anything- nothing really takes my fancy!! I'm eating cause I have to- never have that problem normally!!

Back