ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Do u know what your having? I had normal morning sickness with my son but carrying my daughter was when I had the hyperemesis. I lived on ready salted hula hoops and rich tea biscuits.

xxx

No don't know- I have a son and was awful with him.

My mum was awful with both my bros and not as bad with me.

Funny that! I have a feeling it's a boy...

Hi I had hyperemisis also - I spent most of pregnancy in hospital - had a beautiful daughter - was put on cold food & drink don't think it helped - lived on frosties & milk daughter can't stand frosties!!! Only time in my life I lost weight with no effort but went straight back on & more afterwards. All I will say is my daughter was worth it 100%. It really is such a short time for years of love afterwards. Sadly we couldn't have more so makes her even more special & worth it. Funniest thing was I soon learnt which carrier bags had holes in the bottom lol sorry tmi!!! Big hugs xxxx

Hi all,

Where are you all hiding? Down a half pound this evening, taking me to 3st, delighted with myself

Well Done Bindi thats amazing!!!

I've joined the other side of SW bit keep checking in here!

Ruth
X

Yay!!! Well done Bindi xxx

Hi Ruth :)

How ate u doing Lauren? And Bindi, Sherri, Erin etc ;) x

Hey everyone I am still pottering about! Haven't had the time to sit down and catch up on all the treads! I had got my 5 stone award but have been a bad girl for the past month! :( will jump on my scales later and see what the damage is! Hope everyones well xxxx

Well done for getting ur 5 stone chick! Are u happy where u are or so u still want a little more off? We miss u cx

Ok girls I really need to come back! Yes I'm happy with what I've lost Carly but I've been off the wagon and think I have 6-7lb back on! So as of today I am jumping back on! I don't want to risk all my hard work and put it back on again! So I'm setting myself a mini goal of 1 stone off before Christmas! Then I'll have a few pounds to play with over the Christmas period!

How's everyone getting on? Xxxx

U can totally do that :) go u!! Welcome bk! I'm bk on wagon - WI Friday am and currently 36lb down xz

Well done carly! 2 days back on the wagon and I have now only 2 lb to lose to get back to where I was! I would like to be 11 stone 4 by Xmas x

Well done Carly and Lauren.

I can't wait to feel human and want to eat again!!

Sitting reading my ww mag- my sis in law bought me the subscription for my Bday before I got pregnant. Keeping them in a pile for when I'm back on the wagon!!

Still being sick :( but suffering on! Other than that just the usual- tired etc.

All good got my scan two weeks ago :) im almost 4 months now.

Attachments

• image-1219648753.jpg
    image-1219648753.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 29
Yay to the scan LEB - nice that u have the mags all ready :)

U can do that Lauren! I'm aiming to be safely in the 16s :D cx

Back