Lots to lose...

mrs_ursus

Hello,

I've recently found the forum and you all seem so friendly and supportive that I wanted to say 'hello'. I've battled with weight my whole life (have tried just about every diet going with some limited successes and some colossal failures along the way!) but at long long last something has finally clicked. I'm certainly not aiming for overnight miracles, but I'm in this for the long haul. I'm going to shed 11 stone and become half the woman I am today - nothing and noone is going to stop me. :D

Looking forward to getting to know you all - you're a bloomin' inspirational bunch!

Mrs_U (aka Lucy)

Good luck with your plan - this certainly seems like a great place for support and help.
I've got a lot to lose too, and although it's daunting, I'm setting loads of mini-goals so that it doesn't seem too much at once.

Hello and a warm :welcome: and may I say what a brilliant positive attitude, I think once that certain click comes a calling you know its your time to succeed and I know you will :D What diet are you going to be following ?, look forward to getting to seeing you around the forum

Hiya and welcome to Minis :D Good luck on your weight loss journey xx

Thanks to everyone for the lovely warm welcome :) I'm looking forward to getting stuck into the forums, and feel eligible to really take part now that I've got the first weigh-in under my belt! (I lost 12lbs this week, so only another 10stone to go! lol)

Back